Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenberg

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31731&hl=en-GB

Agree? This is coming from someone who flew over 100 combat missions in nam.

Vietnam Veterans - perhaps most widely known as people who are completely mentally stable and not, in any way, fucked up
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Oh, and check your premises. Elderly people, for some reason, are completely unaware of technology created after roughly the year 1992, and as such are prone to make statements that could or could not be wrong. For instance, did you know that Microsoft has a product called Flight Simulator, which is hailed as one of the most realistic flight simulations published? What makes it such a cool program is, you can actually choose to simulate an entire flight, from the cockpit of several common commercial aircraft. There's even a 757, and the control surfaces try to mimic the physical properties of an actual 757. The only thing they would possibly be unprepared for would be the actual sensation of flying, which they could then get by flying in any aircraft, since all aircraft generally exert the same forces on their occupants, though perhaps at different severities. Perhaps one could argue that they would not be able to use the navigation equipment, leaving them to rely only on visual landmarks. Did I mention Flight Simulator has maps of many, many large urban centers with most of the most common air-viewable visual landmarks?

internet de la jerome

Comment

jerome, i have to say that vietnam pilots are no where near as fucked up as the ground troops..its the ground tropps who witnessed the worst of the war, not pilots although they may have had dogfights and bombings they werent as close to the action

Comment

this guy is nowhere near as convincing as t0ne
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

lolol
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

believe me, this is just one of many people, including engineers and physics experts

"The official story of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It's impossible. High levels of our government don't want us to know what happened and who's responsible. "

- Colonel Bob Bowman (USAF Ret), Caltech PhD in Nuclear Engineering and Aeronautics, decorated combat fighter pilot (101 missions in Vietnam), and former head of Presidents Ford and Carter's 'Star Wars' program.

Comment

Wait. So,
                Not only are there et's on eart.
                Not only was 911 an 'inside job'.
                But it's an combination? et did 911?

You're getting better and better =)

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  jerome, i have to say that vietnam pilots are no where near as fucked up as the ground troops..its the ground tropps who witnessed the worst of the war, not pilots although they may have had dogfights and bombings they werent as close to the action
                  True, but one of my friend's dad used to fly as a gunner on one of the Hueys... he got shot down, rescued, shot down again. and then shot down while being rescused from being shot down.

This man broke his neck when I was little, when we were at a lake (he jumped out of the top of a fucking cypress tree), and he drove both his son and i to the hospital, holding his head upright in one hand and steering with the other.

I can't even make this shit up.

internet de la jerome

Comment

ET's planned 911 while they faked the moon landing and hid Atlantis!

"These events are linked together by a far more advanced race and technology than what is possessed by the human kind today".

- Major Kreutzfeld, NASA chief engineer, former leader of the shadow government and local chess champion.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      True, but one of my friend's dad used to fly as a gunner on one of the Hueys... he got shot down, rescued, shot down again. and then shot down while being rescused from being shot down.

This man broke his neck when I was little, when we were at a lake (he jumped out of the top of a fucking cypress tree), and he drove both his son and i to the hospital, holding his head upright in one hand and steering with the other.

I can't even make this shit up.
                      CRAZY

Comment

Also in Useless Crap. If you guys wanna talk about Aliens doing 9/11 in Vietnam or whatever, keep it all in one thread. We don't need 3 of them.
                        DELETED

Comment

Working...
                        X