TWD squads MERGE the home stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD squads MERGE the home stretch

some of you squads that are relatively close to getting a twl spot should merge- there will be a two week warning is what I'm told and then whoever's in is in- and the rest of you miss what could be the last league season in TW.
    Mobility, merge with Burning Rose- you can get in TWLD and TWLB if you get a lot of games in the next few weeks.

The rest of you- swallow your pride, change your squad name to theirs if you have to- there are captains out there who would rather be squaddies than caps, compromise, make a run at it damn you!
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

okie dokey baby?

Comment

i typed "bootylicious" into google.com and this is one of the things it showed:

plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

lol, on what do you base a squad? Why would you merge with a squad just to make it into leagues?
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
          lol, on what do you base a squad? Why would you merge with a squad just to make it into leagues?
          so you could play in them because they're the best part of tw?

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
            it's not like these squads have personality anyway

Comment

Haha, I won't be judging them.
              Well duel squads probably don't have it.....

Comment

Disoblige merged with Pallies today to assure that we get into twlb.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Kookie says we and I'm not sure if he's referring to A-S, Stone, wr, Crips, or Pallies. :/
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                    Disoblige merged with Pallies today to assure that we get into twlb.
                    Dispalogies ressurected.
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Ow but now you will have to bench alot of bad players...

Comment

Divine you keep telling squads to merge....

but looking at some rosters right now while in TWD, even some of the larger, long established squads seem to have huge rosters right now..... and obviously mostly made up of quality players....

come league time and your playing only 1 match per weekend...and most established squads will only play 8-10 people as Leagues are taken so seriously.....do you not think that there will be a lot of pissed off people that arent getting playing time on the squads they are on?

curious...

i wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of movement amongst squads shortly after TWL starts....

after all, some people may want to sit on a squad ie diso or crips or pallies..... and know they may win a title, yet never play the whole season..... but im sure lots out there would rather be actually playing
                        Last edited by Bosshawk; 03-21-2003, 10:50 AM.
                        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

that's a good point boss- we have gone through that a lot in the past with guys bitching about who's playing- especially with basing- I keep telling these cunts to get in as much TWD as they can cause other than rotating against shit squads, there's only about 15 of us that will be regulars in TWL lineups. Still that doesn't mean that if Burning Rose really wants to be in TWLs that they shouldn't merge to get a bigger talent pool and more games here to finish up twds- a lot of these squads just don't have enough people to play their way into the league.
                          People also weren't leaving Pallies to join zwarriors because zwarriors was struggling - so I don't forsee some mass redistribution of wealth a couple weeks in to TWLs because people aren't playing enough.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I wanna join Pallies, sit on the bench whole season..

And then go HAHAHA, I OWN YOU.. I WON THE TWLB CUP.. HAHA.. and not play one single match whatsoever.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                              People also weren't leaving Pallies to join zwarriors because zwarriors was struggling
                              Ouch div, was that a crack at us?

Comment

Working...
                              X