god i love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god i love you

so i was at work today, minding my own business when this guy comes up to me and starts grinding his ass on my dick. i was like "SHIT NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?!" and he just smirked at me and made eye contact and kept grinding away.

"holy fuck!" i thought to myself, as my once flacid penis slowly started to become erect "this mothafucka is gonna get fucked!" gently i pushed him away, stroking his chest making sure to pay special attention to his erect nipples.

he went crazy! and obviously he wanted to fuck right then and there, he slowly unzipped my pants. at that point i put on juveniles "back dat ass up" on my computer. once my mighty 4" penis was unleashed he started sucking. i was like "jesus fuck this is the best head ive ever got!". his pace was a little fast, so i grabbed a chunk of his hair and made him slow down his pace.

thankfully i had lipstick in my top drawer, and before he made me cum i made him quickly rub lipstick on his lips and as i came i made him sing whitney houston's "i will always love you" from the bodyguard soundtrack. most of my seed landed on his chin, dribbling on his flashy gucci tie. the rest missing and getting on important documents. with a chuckle i put my pants back on and left the room while he was still in there, on his knees with cum all over him.

i went home soon after, smoked some crack and beat my wife up.

my life couldn't get any better.

love,

justin h
    triceratops
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

4 inches

Weren't you saying it was erected. 4 inch erected hahahah.

your a Justin H. too wahts your last name

<-- Justin Huff

Simliar thing happenedt ome but it wasn't a guy nor a girl a dog came up to me started rubbing its ass on my zipper
    ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

The King of Naples by Childrn of Light

As he walked down the streets of Paris, Joachim Murat took notice to a young lad cleaning the blood off the executioner's platform. Wearing nothing but overalls, very loosely at that, the boy was crouched over and mopping with a rag and bucket. Joachim took notice to his round rump, swaying back and forth in the damp Parisian mist. The King of Naples ran up to the boy and pinched his ass cheecks.

The boy was startled. He cried out and leapt forward, right into a blood mess. Joachim introduced himself and pointing out that only a fair lady should have blood stains on their clothing, offered to take the young man to his Palace and clean him up. The boy reluctantly agreed, for he knew what was in store from his previous encounters with Davout's Anal Gang Bang and Lannes Foot Fetish Rape-A-Thon. (read my stories "Storming the Bastille" and "Trafalgar: Peg Leg Orgy")

The boy was cleaned, fed, and given a nice bed. He was sleeping comfortably until he heard a knock on his door. It woke him but, he remained prone and vigilant. He could tell it was the King by wheezing of his breath as he snuck to the bed. Murat shook the boy awake and told him to follow him. The young man obliged and crept silently through the hallways. At last they reached the stables.

"I am a man who lives and dies by the horse. It is only natural that I make love to them as well. Young man, what is your name?" Joachim whispered.

"Andy, your majesty." the boy stuttered, barely able to get the words off his tongue.

"Andy, that is a horse cock sucking name. This is my mare, Andre. Get on your knees and fellate him." Joachim said as he lifted his night robe to reveal his battle scarred body. He sat down in an apparently often used corner full of hay and began to masturbate.

Andy went on his knees to investigate the situation. He had never seen the awesome sight of a horse penis before.

"It must be the length of my arm." he thought.

Andy began sucking off the horse. Andre became erect almost instantaneously, no doubt aided by the delicate touch of a young man's tongue. Andy could hear Murat's grunting from behind him as he went up and down the shaft of this massive beast. Without warning Andre shot his load. Andy got so much down his throat that he began choking. He let go of the horse and began to get up when he heard Joachim rushing over to him. He could feel his overalls being slipped off and being being entered anally by a prestigous cavalry leader.

"Hahaha, I am the King of Naples. I do as I please. You mean nothing to me!" shouted Joachim as shot his load on the dying boy's back. Andy's corpse was dragged to the kitchen by the staff and his remains were given as a state gift to the Hapsburgs.

Fin.
      LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

fags

Comment

Agreed with Annux. Fucking fags.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

lol, gg annux
            I dunno what to write...

Comment

EDIT: Missed this one.
              Last edited by Superted; 02-09-2006, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Yes, if u imagine cutting off other guys balls, there IS something wrong with u.
                :yawn:

Comment

And if your name is Tobe, you're a faggot who likes to stick his dick in Louis XV's Asshole
                  Last edited by Ruby; 07-20-2002, 09:15 PM.
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

EDIT: I'll be forever going about editing my old posts.
                    Last edited by Superted; 02-09-2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

mmmmm memories
                      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

nice to see the old disliked

Comment

haha, I thought this was recent...

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

kay, me too.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Ruby: AFK Having Sex With Hot Chicks While Counting Stacks of Benjis Since '02.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X