Start Damnit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Damnit

Epi gtfo your ass, help PUSH out, and lets get this shit started. Or at least give us a date that ytou plan you start, so we can expect TWL to start a few weeks after your estimated date.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Second. I don't know what's going on over there guys, but you're quickly approaching the 1 year anniversary of the start of last season. This isn't the MBL, we don't need fancy shamncy websites as long as what we have works. I think the TW community's been pretty forgiving, but this is taking forever.

I mean, Powerball's had like two and a half billion seasons while we've been waiting? I know you guys are busy, I know the game's free, but let's get this shit going!

Comment

I demand a date be revealed.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

You can demand whatever date you like but you've got no assurances they'll stick to it
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If the website isn't happening, honestly we don't care. A league without a good website is better than no league at all.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
            I mean, Powerball's had like two and a half billion seasons while we've been waiting? I know you guys are busy, I know the game's free, but let's get this shit going!
            Hell, hyperball almost had one. I agree with the website thing. Just use last year's site? P.S. talk to castro he says "SIGH I'll do it"

Comment

Don't demand things from people who you aren't paying, and no one else is either. They're trying to work on TWL so it will be fun for YOU to play. It's obviously a lot of work and I'm sure they're working on it everyday. Shut the fuck up and wait. I know I don't want a buncha pissed off mods to run a half-assed league to appease whiney teenagers. Let them do whatever they're doing for whatever amount of time, as long as they're insuring a quality TWL season. I'm sure it'll be worth it when the time finally does come.

By the way I DO think it's taking a long time, I just don't see how complaining will help anything. Show a little more god damn patience for people who are taking time out of their real life to lower your boredom FOR FREE.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Well.. I say take your time.. we need some matches to get back in twlb

No really. I dont mind if it takes another week or 2 or more.. If that makes the league even better..
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Mayo, last I heard the only thing left to work on was the website.... If thats the case, I think people are saying we don't care enough about a website to need it now. If there are other things, thats another story, but...

Comment

Well, Hyperball never got uploaded, but there was a short Speedball league season Jiu Jitsu and I threw together in under a month. Heck of a lot of fun too.
                    Winner was Bitmap for anyone who cares.

Comment

how many teams will get in twl-b? and wtf who were those who get in no matter what?
                      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                      Server> dont worry mirror
                      Server> shark fits your tits
                      Peace <ZH>> shut up
                      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                      1:Hercules> im level 90
                      1:Hercules> in 9d
                      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                        Well, Hyperball never got uploaded, but there was a short Speedball league season Jiu Jitsu and I threw together in under a month. Heck of a lot of fun too.
                        Winner was Bitmap for anyone who cares.
                        It's good to be undefeated.

Comment

Nobody is forcing these people to run TWL. They volunteered. So either do the job or stop trying to fill that position. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have the time and the energy to get it done.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Well I saw the new twl website. It's getting there, seems pretty close

Comment

fu, let them eat their pastries. they'll tell you when they're ready k
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                              X