Another TWD squad heading for the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another TWD squad heading for the ground

Well, I decided I can't lead the Rejected Basers anymore. What this means for the rest of them I don't know. I had two or three loyal members that could possibly keep it going, but I have no idea.

Thanks to everyone that helped us out along the way, even though RB might be going down, it doesn't mean that you didn't make a difference. They learned a lot, I certainly learned a lot about leading a squad, and I think it will be a long time before I lead one again, if I ever do.

If you want to talk to me about my decision, feel free, I've looked over all aspects of it, but I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say about my decision.

Note: I decided to put this in the TWD forum considering it's a TWD squad that fed a lot of points to basing squads

And no I didn't stop leading because I thought they were horrible, check www.rejectedbasers.cjb.net and see for yourself my reasons.

this is like the 3rd squad in 3 days..
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

sorry to see you go paul....i know you tried hard

unfortunately no matter how bad you want your players to try or perform.....they will never want it as bad as you want it...

start having fun again... enjoy yourself...sometimes running a squad just turns into work....and then the game becomes stale for you....

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

sorry to see, good luck in the future
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Og Mages went down faster than beers at prom night. But, yeah, it was doomed from day one. No tryout, everyone was flakey, and I was on of the few good players. So, any squads willing to take me in would be much appreciated, so far Pallies has turned me down apparently, according to Mayo Inc.
          DELETED

Comment

Hi, I'd like to talk about how cool rb was but instead I'll talk about my own squad which failed miserably and how no new squads want me.

P.S. tough luck paul. =/

Comment

Sorry it didn't work out Paul.

Personally though I'm happy. I'm squadless again, and as such I can play TW freely and not have any obligations again. I love zero resposibility.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

paul you have my most high respect for what you did. Leading a new squad open to most players wanting to learn basing, and stick with it as long as you have is amazing. I only wish you could have had more skilled players stay instead of leaving you.
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

nice run paul
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well.... don't get me wrong, I don't dislike teaching newbs to base, but organizing a whole SQUAD, and trying to entertain them with matches was far too much for me.

Comment

Come on guys.. RB's not totally gone yet! I know we're going through rough times. but there are still a few of us who want to
                      keep it going, and keep it the type of squad it was meant to be.

Paul has passed over leadership to me and another one of my m8's. Though I've played in TW for many years, this is the first real squad I've been on, or even had some amount of control in,
                      and I don't want to see us go to the wayside so easily.

I could use some advice though, I want to keep this squad open to new players who want to learn to be better at basing still, but I also want to be able to find some that will be dedicated to playing and be on so we can have some basing fun. What I need to know is the best way to go about getting new members like this. Thanks in advance.

WPE

It's these little things, they can pull you under.

Live your life filled with joy and thunder.

Yeah, yeah we were altogether

lost in our little lives.

Comment

no hard feelings DA.... just givin it to you straight.
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                          no hard feelings DA.... just givin it to you straight.
                          i'll give you something straight.
                          .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                          .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

worst my opinion is to just give people a chance. as they learn some will stay and others will leave. it happens to most squads. A-S has people who would leave us in a second to join diso or pallies. Everyone wants to play for a top team, and win. Its better to focus on finding people who can have a good time together and then they will stay to play through winning or losing.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                              worst my opinion is to just give people a chance. as they learn some will stay and others will leave. it happens to most squads. A-S has people who would leave us in a second to join diso or pallies. Everyone wants to play for a top team, and win. Its better to focus on finding people who can have a good time together and then they will stay to play through winning or losing.
                              hey fucker i left for a team worse than you. FUCKER.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X