Ok guys, I have a confession to make.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok guys, I have a confession to make.

Recently I have been diagnosed with mental retardation, which doctor said came upon my constant state of depression. I'm depressed for several reasons. First of all, I can't get a girl. I'm only 4'9 and I'm pretty ugly. I tried to get sexy girls interested in me, but every time I got rejected because I'm so short and ugly. There was this really fat girl in love with me, but I'm not interested in fat girls, I only want good looking ones. Guys in school pick on me. Every time I try to answer questions, they throw papers in my back and make fun of me. Every time I try to talk to a girl, she looks back at her friends and they all laugh at me. I cannot get a job because I'm too scared of interviews and scared of meeting new people - should I get hired. My addiction is Subspace. I am unable to stop playing this game, because this is the only realm where I'm able to take my anger out on people from my harsh reality. I love to float around in my spaceship for over 15 hours per day and call people ez trash. I put up fake pictures on Trench Wars gallery to make myself look better. My only friends in this world are Izor, Racka, Kthx, rly_dumb, and Slangin Rock. I came here to ask for your help guys. I am unable to live this type of life any longer and I am asking for your suggestion on what to do. (suicide or cutting wrists is not an option ) And I really need a girlfriend to give me my first hug, and maybe actually a kiss.
    Last edited by Ward; 12-04-2007, 06:24 AM.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

ok
    FREE MANDELA

Comment

first.

OMG IM ACTUALLY SECOND!11
      Last edited by Money; 12-04-2007, 06:34 AM. Reason: OMFG ROBBED

Comment

UC, plz

Comment

Indeed.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I knew it! I REALLY DID
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

pics plz
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Nothing some medz won't fix amirite?
                "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Start to do drugs!
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I'd hit it.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                      I'd hit it.
                      like every other creature..
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

wrenis pinkle

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Noah is right, better living though chemistry.

Comment

You'd be surprised for how many of TW's players this topic holds true to a degree, or completely.

If you're edit: about to enter HS/college/anywhere else, that's your chance to stop being a 2d nerd and start doing stuff others won't laugh at you, like stop picking your nose/drawing spaceships/being the shy odd guy in the corner that never speaks up except when he's getting hit by paper balls.
                            Don't start off by carefully checking out the surroundings on that first day, put on your outgoing face and talk to people. When you're not 14 and not in the midst of a circle of (pre)pubescent jocks it gets easier even for ugly and small people to get into a group of friends and be an active part of it instead of a fifth wheel.
                            Go work out and put on 20 lbs of muscle mass. Even if you're ugly you'll get chicks drooling over you (no gf, current or ex, ever minded my beer belly either, guess women don't look at it the way we do, or I was just lucky).
                            2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                            2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                            2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                            2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                            2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                            1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                            1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                            1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X