Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

While the world waits for Street Fighter IV, it looks like this game is coming along quite nicely. Graphically, looks like a hand drawn picture, but this is 100% gameplay apparently. Check out the article to see all the changes.

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360...03135633623029
    DELETED

That looks awesome.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

They really suck at naming things.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Next year we'll have ...

Super Street Fighter Two Alpha Turbo Championship HD Remix 2008 Edition EX - Return of Sheng Long
        DELETED

Comment

And on the top of Street Fighter, we have Street Fighter 4 in development, and it's looking good so far.

Originally posted by 1up.com
          1up has posted a screen from an upcoming Electronic Gaming Monthly article all about Street Fighter IV.

Here’s the official press release:

“Capcom is proud to announce the return of four classic "World Warriors" in Street Fighter IV: returning favorites Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Dhalsim. The characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D computer graphics (CG), while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes.

The traditional six-button controls for the game will return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing tried-and-true classic moves and techniques with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter 4 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over.

Everything that made the legendary Street Fighter II a hit in arcades, living rooms and dormitories all over the world has been brought to bear here, with even more surprises. With the inclusion of Capcom's latest advancements in new generation technology, Street Fighter IV promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.

Features:

* 2D/3D fighting environments
          * Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers
          * New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination
          * Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
          * New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.”

A clip from the 1up article reads: "Though the screenshot doesn't answer this question outright, we can confirm that the game's graphics are polygonal but the gameplay is strictly 2D. There will be new moves, locations, and gameplay features, while the standard six button control scheme remains."
          DELETED

Comment

Meh, I think that is looking a bit overdone.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

It looks neat to me, I see nothing overdone about it. The graphics couldn't matter less to me, as long as they keep the balance they did so well with in the early series.

Comment

Didn't Mortal Kombat kinda prove that 2D fighting games don't transition well to spruced up 3D environments?

edit: Never mind. I misread and just realized it's going to look 3D, but basically be a 2D fighting game.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I used to play the hell out of Super Street Fighter II Turb on my sega
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Yeah, just before anyone jumps to any conclusions, the game will be a 2D fighter, only in a 3D environment with 3D character models and the like. The animations should sexy.
                    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                      Next year we'll have ...

Super Street Fighter Two Alpha Turbo Championship HD Remix 2008 Edition EX - Return of Sheng Long

Sheng Long isn't a character. It refers to Ryu's Dragon Punch. Ya, I was a Street Fighter nerd.

Comment

Lol, Sheng Long playable in SF4.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          Meh, I think that is looking a bit overdone.
                          nothing is to your standards, you are above all

Comment

It doesnt look bad, but I donno.. from that picture I just kinda get a feeling that its just a bit too much but its hard to explain.
                            Last edited by Galleleo; 12-07-2007, 07:27 PM.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

if you can't explain anything, keep your mouth shut, fucknuts
                              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Working...
                              X