A safe place to live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A safe place to live

The Federal Bureau of Investigation reported in September that more than 1.4 million murders, rapes, robberies and assaults were committed around the US last year, or a violent crime every 22 seconds.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

P.S. Nine dead in shopping mall shooting

OMAHA, Nebraska: A man opened fire with a rifle inside a shopping mall, killing at least eight people before turning the gun on himself as panicked employees and Christmas shoppers ran for cover.

Full Story: Here
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

P.P.S. Four million innocent brain cells killed ITT

I'm just so angry right now! GRR RRRR AMERICA!
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
        P.P.S. Four million innocent brain cells killed ITT !
        And those are just yours! -_-

Comment

A statistic I would like to see is crime per capita excluding major cities

Wouldn't be sensationalist enough though, I suppose
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Man, we Americans just love shootings right? Especially now that we have a Texan as our executive officer.
            Celibrate
            XXX is overrated.

Comment

"Especially now" as in for the past seven years?
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

7 years is a spec in a historical time line; so is the gun violence craze...
                well hopefully.

Just because some idiots in Columbine started a trend doesn't mean you need to follow it! Kids these days....
                Celibrate
                XXX is overrated.

Comment

Typing this a woman in America got assaulted, raped, murdered and robbed. The chance this woman was Telcat is 0%. Now that's sad
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                    The Federal Bureau of Investigation reported in September that more than 1.4 million murders, rapes, robberies and assaults were committed around the US last year, or a violent crime every 22 seconds.
                    i wish china still killed people who had more than 2 children

Comment

here is houston
                      http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....uston&state=TX
                      seems our murder robbery and car theft are way higher than the national average lmao or all of them for that matter..

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                        Nothing like making another half-assed thread with a mis-informed '30 second sound bite'.

So to set the record straight, violent crime rates have declined and reached the lowest level ever recorded in 2005. It is true that the rate went up last year around 1%.

However look closer at what makes up these numbers. As per the Bureau of Justice, the number of victimizations per 1,000 population age 12 and over in 2005 is as follows.
                        For every 1000 people
                        0.1 were murdered
                        0.5 were raped
                        17.8 assault
                        The vast majority of the violent crimes were simple assault. And the vast majority of the assult crimes were for domestic violence (police are now required to make domestic violence arrests in USA).

So your thread title of 'safe place to live' is completely misleading.

Comment

How come Telcat is still able to troll some of you?
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            here is houston
                            http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....uston&state=TX
                            seems our murder robbery and car theft are way higher than the national average lmao or all of them for that matter..

Houston. So that proves that peope don't tend to have any moral standards when 70% of the males lose their virginity to a sheep?

Comment

crime down! mass killings and media reports up!
                              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                              X