Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terayon Modem

Fear my 7 year old terayon modem.

We're finally getting a new modem tomorrow, shaw cable (my isp) only JUST started to support the newer modems where i live. It's about time, my town is fuckin pop 20,000 and its only 45 minutes from the big city.

Let's hope this fixes some INTERNET PROBLEMS.

mo
    dem?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

what kind is the new one?
      SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Motorola

Comment

Shaw/Rogers is updating their network so everyone has to get a new modem. I had an old Motorola but I got a new Cisco manufactured Scientific Atlanta modem from Rogers in November. I hope it doesn't help them with the deep packet inspection or anything else. Rogers is also charging some people who go over their bandwidth cap.
          Last edited by Kolar; 12-12-2007, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
            Shaw/Rogers is updating their network so everyone has to get a new modem. I had an old Motorola but I got a new Cisco manufactured Scientific America modem from Rogers in November. I hope it doesn't help them with the deep packet inspection or anything else. Rogers is also charging some people who go over their bandwidth cap.
            Every day I go on the desktop I hope and wish that I wont have to reconnect to the network five to six times. It's only this computer too. Solutions? We read more books?
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
              Shaw/Rogers is updating their network so everyone has to get a new modem. I had an old Motorola but I got a new Cisco manufactured Scientific America modem from Rogers in November. I hope it doesn't help them with the deep packet inspection or anything else. Rogers is also charging some people who go over their bandwidth cap.
              whaaat? bandwidth caps? what is this?! id be pissed if i had a bandwidth cap when i pay 59.99 a month for 8mb cable they better not limit that shit, and the cisco made scientific atlanta modems arent bad thats what time warner and comcast have used for years

Comment

we have something like 80 gigs per month of downloading. Kolar will probably come on and tell you it's 30 but then again he runs the computers in this house. I'm moving towards getting illegal sattelites and getting the cards re programmed every two-three months then just sticking with rogers, it's not great internet but it's not terrible. We pay over a hundred dollars for the internet and cable.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

yea i got Vonage phone, digital cable and internet, internet and tv cost about 135 a month and 25 a month for vonage

Comment

When I was living with my dad we had illegal satellite and it cost us $200 to get it then anywhere from $20-30 every three months. It's by far the best deal for the money, we'd also get $1000 loaded on to the card every time we got the card done so we could watch all paper views and movies for free. If you get the card programmer you can do it yourself. I hate paying $50-60 a month for cable TV that gives me 40-50 channels, and of that 50 channels only 10 are decent and currently there's no new shows. I can pay half of what I do for cable and just get 1000 channels free.

Why are we paying for TV when there's absolutely no new shows on TV? It's ridiculous.

Comment

yea my father inlaw has the illegal dish hes got some jerry rigged card its like a circuit board with a resistor or two on it lol but hey its dish 500 and he gets every single channel even pay per views and hes gotta get it reprogrammed anytime they zap it he gets that done for 10 dollars from his friend

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        whaaat? bandwidth caps? what is this?! id be pissed if i had a bandwidth cap when i pay 59.99 a month for 8mb cable they better not limit that shit, and the cisco made scientific atlanta modems arent bad thats what time warner and comcast have used for years
                        Rogers doesn't enforce a bandwidth cap yet. All ISPs have a bandwidth cap, most ISPs however only dissconnect and warn those really taking advantage of the situation. Rogers/Shaw does throttle bittorrent and some other P2P traffic and Bell the only other broadband option in my area charges 2$ per gigabyte going over 30 gigs per month but doesn't use DPI.

My connection is around 42$ a month and the guidelines say 60-80 gigs per month but between four computer, torrenting movies and shows plus music, youtube and games ect... probably over 100 to 130 per month. Comcast is trying to kill off all P2P traffic right now and there's always the risk of the MPAA or RIAA coming after you so really our service is not that bad compared to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          yea i got Vonage phone, digital cable and internet, internet and tv cost about 135 a month and 25 a month for vonage
                          Paying for a phone when you have internet is like paying for your internet twice.

Comment

wow?
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

WOW! MY PING AND PLOSS ARE LOW

HOW CAN IT BEf

Comment

Working...
                              X