Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is with the media covering all this weird UFO stuff? sharp 2007 rise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is with the media covering all this weird UFO stuff? sharp 2007 rise.

2007: A Massive Rise of ET/UFO related Mainstream News Stories

Tone | 12/10/2007

2007 becomes year with most UFO related news stories in mainstream ever, sharp rise.

Some of the more prevalent stories of 2007 were:

• Saucer observe hovering over O'Hare Airport for 20 minutes by pilots and airline employees. Takes off and punches hole in overcast.

• Former Arizona Governor Fife Symmington coming out and saying he saw the mile to two mile long craft that flew over Phoenix on March of 1997, and stating that he believed it was an Alien SpaceCraft (Phoenix Lights Incident)

• Astronaut Story Musgrave confirming he had visual contact with the object we see in STS-80 videos

• Dennis Kucinich and Bill Richardson being asked about UFOs, Kucinich confirms sighting of triangular craft

• Rockefeller Initiative Documents released under Freedom of Information request. Confirms Hillary Clinton's involvement. <--- (DETAILS OF THIS PARTICULAR POINT FOLLOW BELOW IN MY REPLIES)

• Coalition for Freedom of Information holding conference at the National Press Club with key high credential witnesses re: the ET presence. Former Arizona Governor Fife Symmington moderates conference.

• Scores of sightings including a British Pilot who observed a UFO to be approximately one mile wide, and craft flying in formation witness by scores in Warwickshire, UK.

• 2007 sees 435 mainstream articles on ET Presence/UFO, a massive rise, by Stephen Bassett's decade long count. See below:

To see the above cited news stories and count of mainstream stories over the years, see the link below the graph:

All the mainstream news story links (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ect):

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/newsitems2007.html

----

http://galactic.fileave.com/

----

Last edited by Tone; 12-11-2007, 05:20 AM.

Aliens R Real

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      Aliens R Real

SHE KNOWS !!

A few months before the above letter:

Comment

My stocks went up 20% in 2 weeks. God I love India

Comment

The Draft referred to in the first letter posted above (click to read):

released under freedom of information. Rockefeller initiative

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ48M_PcftQ

this youtube will help you to understand more what i have posted in the replies. its short. for a longer explanation, go to this radio program:

http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/12-1-07.html

Basically, what i showed you in the two above replies is that under a freedom of information request we now see the letters exchanged (theres a lot more than what i posted) in the rockefeller initiative

Laurence Rockefeller talked about disclosure and wanted Bill Clinton to do it....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurance_Rockefeller

Rockefeller had a strong interest in the latter stages of his life in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the step-daughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House, whose main request was that all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Laurance, was the Roswell UFO incident; this eventuated in an Air Force Report in September, 1994 which categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Laurance subsequently briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to force mass declassification of documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[2]

So we have the documents and we KNOW HILLARY was talking to him about that because the first letter i posted STATES IT and the pics of Rockefeller and Hillary you see are from right BEFORE that LETTER where it states he discussed it with Hillary

HILLARY KNOWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Europe has been living with the aliens since 1200, other continents are not aware of this because we -Europeans and aliens- altered the minds of every non-European ever setting foot on our soil. We have a special facility named Amsterdam.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Sting.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

well i havent set foot in europe yet

Comment

Paradigm Research Group?
                      "Paradigm Research Group is pleased to present a series of tapes, recorded at the X-Conference in the Washington, D.C. area, that document the connection between extraterrestrial-related phenomena, the United States Government and the ongoing truth embargo by the government on the facts of this issue."
                      Full set of tapes of this exciting X-Conference is available for the low, low price of only $250.00.

"Paradigm Research Group is pleased to announce executive director, Stephen Bassett, has signed with prestigious New York literary agency, Sanford J. Greenburger Associates."
                      Nothing like picking up a few book deals, wonder if being seen with Clinton helps book sales?

"Bassett has also just signed with Washington, DC based Du Plain International Speakers Bureau, which provides lecturers to venues across the United States."
                      Throw in a lecture circuit to pick up some spending money.

So tell us Tone, have you been spending your hard earned cash on some of these kinds of lectures and conferences? Or do you just leech around trying to convince us that you really believe but are not willing to actually spend substantial money on this? If you sincerely believe in this stuff, you would be spending a lot of money. So it would go a long way to increase your creditability if you were to list out the books, lectures, DVDs, and other activities that you have dedicated towards educating yourself on this topic. Show us the money and we might reconsider your reputation of being nothing more than a mindless prepubescent anally probed victim with too much time on his hands.

Comment

Man, I really need a poo but we don't have any toilet paper and I feel far too hungover to go get any.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Tone has now reached an all time low. He is using the extremely dubious and indeed categorically flawed logic that more articles automatically equates to greater truth.

Bro, UFOs don't exist - I REPEAT DO NOT exist. These sightings are crackpot, people trying to grab the attention of susceptable teenagers with too much time on their hands. Get that the fuck into your thick skull, you're a pathetic excuse for a human. I can't believe you would even contemplate arguing that your arguments come close to what you describe as 'irrefutable proof' - you're fucking disgusting. Your lack of intelligence is so....ugly. It's just such an ugly argument put forward by an ugly human being who shouldn't have been born.

Natural selection, I'm sure, will have it's way with you soon.

You fucking disgrace, I hope you and your family die of the heriditary disease that a welfare system allows them to survive. Stupidity.

Now fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                            Tone has now reached an all time low. He is using the extremely dubious and indeed categorically flawed logic that more articles automatically equates to greater truth.

Bro, UFOs don't exist - I REPEAT DO NOT exist. These sightings are crackpot, people trying to grab the attention of susceptable teenagers with too much time on their hands. Get that the fuck into your thick skull, you're a pathetic excuse for a human. I can't believe you would even contemplate arguing that your arguments come close to what you describe as 'irrefutable proof' - you're fucking disgusting. Your lack of intelligence is so....ugly. It's just such an ugly argument put forward by an ugly human being who shouldn't have been born.

Natural selection, I'm sure, will have it's way with you soon.

You fucking disgrace, I hope you and your family die of the heriditary disease that a welfare system allows them to survive. Stupidity.

Now fuck off.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X