• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushed Asian Turd

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/12...shed-at-birth/

LoL.

Comment

Warning!

This thread may contain several horrible puns.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

obligatory post in thread with keyword "asian"
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

obligatory post in thread with keyword "turd"
          edit: the journalism was horrific in that article, 'hospitol'

Comment

The journalism was fine. I think you meant the spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
              The journalism was fine. I think you meant the spelling.
              I've had this problem before, where people of low intelligence put words in my mouth.

Firstly, if you're making spelling errors in a formal report, I immediately doubt the professionalism of that journalist. Secondly (and had you read the article thoroughly you may have picked up on this) there are consistent grammatical errors and troubling phrases throughout the article. I'll run you through a few of them just so you don't get the impulse to correct me again.

"A 36 year-old woman accidentally gave birth yesterday..."

Very rarely does someone 'accidentally give birth'.

"The nine month pregnant woman was..."

This is syntactically confusing. It allows scope for two interpretations: the women was 9 months old and pregnant; the women was in the nineth month of her pregnancy.

"Due the the babies fading condition, they finally decided to saw the pipe in half and rescued the baby."

Several errors here. Repeating of the definite article 'the' simultaneously and the incorrect verbial tense of 'rescue'.

"She was born weighing 6.6 pounds and is now in stable condition."

Odd use of 'weighing' in past tense. Lack of indefinite article 'a' before 'stable'.

So grammatically it's pretty awful. I also found the actual reporting brief and fairly uninformative; no attempt at any follow up or analysis. It was lacking in intellectual finesse and stylistically it was only competent at best.

Comment

I am now considering your every post as a trolling attempt, Mhz.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

How can you be so analytical about a blog labeled "Weird Asia News"?

If you're looking for professional journalism and perfect grammar in a humorous web blog, then by all means go ahead. You'll just end up looking like a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                    "The nine month pregnant woman was..."

This is syntactically confusing. It allows scope for two interpretations: the women was 9 months old and pregnant; the women was in the nineth month of her pregnancy.
                    Yeah cause women that are nine months old have the ability to get pregnant
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i love how metal headz needs to explain himself everytime someone knocks him for being the dipshit he is! lack of sooooooocial life

yay for turds

Comment

Look I can write grammatically correct sentences 'cause trencH warS forums has speel chek.
                        I searched the internet to find a video on the article and instead came across a video of another baby rescued from a toilet.
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=BDDrYmpgBI4

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                          If you're looking for professional journalism and perfect grammar in a humorous web blog, then by all means go ahead. You'll just end up looking like a tool.
                          So, to be straight, you're retracting your claim that the journalism was good?

Comment

So, to be straight, you're retracting your claim that the journalism was good?
                            I never claimed to. The grammar and spelling mistakes are there but from a journalistic approach, I don't see it as incredibly flawed as you would like to believe. If you knew a little more about journalism, you would understand. It doesn't stray away from the inverted pyramid and AP style. It's probably translated from a Chinese newswire. Go look for intellectual finesse and style in an another article.

This is getting way too serious for a thread called "Flushed Asian Turd".

Comment

So have they decided to name the baby Lucky ?
                              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                              X