Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo DS!

Does anyone here have a Nintendo DS?

I just received my Cyclo DS Evolution cartridge, along with a 4gb memory chip, and it's one of the purchases I've been the most happy with in a long time. Theres just tons of games out on the internet that I can put straight up the chip. They don't take much room either, around 50-150mb.

The stylus control is kickass, it really gives you a hole new innovative feel for gaming. It gives you much more direct control of games, and some of the games are putting it to very, very good use.

Every DS has a wifi connection on whenever they are on, so if there's anyone around you, you got instant multiplayer. So far, I haven't tested a single game without a multiplayer feature. To top this off, most of the games have a download play feature. Which broadcasts the game to other DS' around, and they can download it from you through wifi. What you get varies, some games gives you a gimped version of the game, and some gives you everything. You always get what you need for some multiplayer fun. Furthermore, it can also detect any wireless internet connections, and from there you got online play on almost everything. You can install a browser to it, and use it to make retarded forum posts, and everything a normal browser does.

The battery capacity is very good, with low sound and light it can last up to 10 hours. This depends on how well you treat the battery offcourse.

Disclaimer: By games, I mean freeware and demos, I wouldn't dream of supporting piracy!!!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

this thread got me to thinking about my DS, so i found it under the couch where i got high and passed out and left it a little over three months ago, and sure enough, when i turned it on my mario game was on pause right where i left it

the future is now
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Sounds like DS is the new Chuck Norris.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i got the old phat ds
        recently bought a r4 chip with a 2g, pretty good deal to
        still like my psp over ds tho:< RACE In YOU MARIO KART!!
        Last edited by Wage; 12-14-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          this thread got me to thinking about my DS, so i found it under the couch where i got high and passed out and left it a little over three months ago, and sure enough, when i turned it on my mario game was on pause right where i left it

the future is now
          This is the feel good story of the year for me

Comment

Best Games for the DS:

Osu! Takate! Ouendan! 1 and 2 (Fuck the Elite Beat Agents)
            Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1, 2, and 3
            Trauma Center: Under the Knife
            Super Mario 64 DS (comes with it, I believe. Fun to go back to and play again)
            Advance Wars
            Castlevania: Whichever one is the newest one, I forgot.
            DELETED

Comment

Play:

Etrian Odyssey (best game on the DS)
              DQM
              Ouendan 1 and 2
              Picross
              Phantom Hourglass
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Keep listing games, I found this amazing store that gives them to me free, so I just need to know what to get!!

FUCK PIRACY!!!E#"r4234r

Comment

i just sold mine for 120 bucks

Comment

I gave my DS to my mom over a year ago. :/

Comment

I gave my D to your mom over a year ago. :/
                      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Working...
                      X