Canadians, Euros....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians, Euros....

Why is it that in the threads about Americans that should only concern us, you feel the need to throw in your liberal points of view? Surely to god you must understand that our right-wing, conservative viewpoint on everything has put us in the position we are that everyone cares about what we're about to do. You even pretend to act like you are objectively looking at presidential candidates, as though there is a possibility that you wont simply 'logically' eliminate every republican candidate, leaving only a democratic one as the one that we should clearly elect as our next president, and then you will whine at us for voting based on party! I'm quite tired of you, especially after a bottle of jaeger. afk
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

oh jesus christ

Comment

Jesus loves Izor.

Comment

ITT: universal truths

Geography dictates knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          What do you know about life in China? And likewise, what do the Chinese know about life in America? Your statement isnt far from the truth, although it was clearly sarcastic

Comment

let me just end this thread by saying down with the euro canadian liberal agenda and up with my conservative right wing viewpoint... wait a minute, izor, don't ever include me and other americans in one of your sentence thingys again please.

and best not to end a nationalistic rant by telling us how hammered you are. kind of lose a little punch.

and while i'm at it, can we employ a point system to forums please as TW is totally boring. Like, you get points for making a good point, ya, and you lose 5 points for making a nationalistic generalization, or if you make too many spelling errors. ooh and we could have contests, like who can prove god exists by typing a bunch of meaningless bull shit. possibilities are endless. ill keep score ok go

izor: -5
            vatican: a mllionbajillion

Comment

I dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                I dont get it
                It's ok ... Jesus still loves you.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                  lawl, and i dont get what good point Vat made either..lol

Comment

Why is it that in the threads about Americans that should only concern us, you feel the need to throw in your liberal points of view? Surely to god you must understand that our right-wing, conservative viewpoint on everything has put us in the position we are that everyone cares about what we're about to do. You even pretend to act like you are objectively looking at presidential candidates, as though there is a possibility that you wont simply 'logically' eliminate every republican candidate, leaving only a democratic one as the one that we should clearly elect as our next president, and then you will whine at us for voting based on party! I'm quite tired of you, especially after a bottle of jaeger. afk
                    I always wondered why my kindergarten teacher would intervene in the schoolyard when we would be bullying the losers. Stupid liberals mingling in kids business.

But come on, you will never understand why, you are only a soldier.

What position is the US in exactly that people like you have to join the army to make a decent living. And still not make enough to worry about other things than money.

We are liberal because we can afford to be liberal. And you can't be liberal because you aren't very bright, and you are a soldier.
                    Congratulations you live in the greatest country in the world and you fail to take full advantage of that.

EDIT: typo
                    Last edited by Zerzera; 12-21-2007, 09:02 AM.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Why is it that in the threads about Americans that should only concern us, you feel the need to throw in your liberal points of view?
                      For the record, America is where it is now because it was founded by European colonial powers which dominated the world from 1600-1850. You were a nation with a huge headstart. A headstart economically with all the acquired wealth and infrastructure invested into America by the colonialists and a headstart politically by being heavily influenced by the advanced constitutions and statues of Europe. Nothing inherent in the way you run your country is 'successful' - I would state the opposite: that the actions undertaken by your Government in recent times have hindered your international development prospects. Economically damaging (see Reavers statistics) socially damaging and diplomatically damaging.

Comment

Why is it that in the threads about Americans that should only concern us, you feel the need to throw in your liberal points of view?
                        Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                        Is anyone who is NOT american following the insanity of the presidential election?
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Way to quote me, and then completely ignore the question that you quoted, dumbass.

Zerzera here must be a champion of logic. He has managed to come out and say that only smart, wealthy people can become liberals, and being conservative is a sign of one's clearly inferior intelligence and paycheck. I wonder then why more minorities arent conservative? I think we can both agree that they make up a large percent of the inner city population that has poor education and no money.

What is it that you do that makes you so rich, anyway? I didnt know you really had a job. I always just assumed you were in college or something. It doesnt matter either way. I still get more votes than you this next election. A shame, really, that a mere soldier would have more of a say than such a rich, educated liberal.

PS: You pluralized country by accident. Please fix that immediately

Comment

Quite frankly, as a canadian, your american economy also effects ours. whether we like it or not. so whoever is in power will have a political agenda that will actually have a direct inpact on how my tax paying money is spent. And where. And as a tax payer, i am entitled to bitch about it on a 2d space game forum.

MY TAXES PAID FOR THIS THREAD!

Comment

Zerzera here must be a champion of logic. He has managed to come out and say that only smart, wealthy people can become liberals, and being conservative is a sign of one's clearly inferior intelligence and paycheck. I wonder then why more minorities arent conservative? I think we can both agree that they make up a large percent of the inner city population that has poor education and no money.
                              Yes, I agree with you. And your point would have been valid if I had stated that liberalism has to do with income and intelligence.
                              But I didn't. I just said that your narrow minded conservative views make it impossible for you to vote anything but for the party that likes the troops most.

With afford I didn't mean income, I meant the value we give to our income.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X