Photoshop help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop help!

Alright, I'm giving away this cd to my 7 year old cousin and I was thinking that a cool cover would be nice. The thing I would like to add is a Santa hat. And maybe some snow or w/e.
    This is the pic you are to work with:

I would appreciate it very much (and so would my cousin)!

Thanks, Eric

Is that too much snow?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post

Is that too much snow?
      Wow, that hat looks great! Maybe a bit too much snow tho, yeah. I was thinking more like big snow flakes or something.. Put in some funny stuff in the background (santas sledge, reindeers etc. ) if you want to, i think that would be funny
      Thanks!

Comment

The reindeer was hard, with the backlighting and the screen fence. I'm not too sure about it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post

The reindeer was hard, with the backlighting and the screen fence. I'm not too sure about it.
            That's the "shit" man, thanks a lot! I will use that as the cover

If there is anything you think I could help you with I would be glad too

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
              Alright, I'm giving away this cd to my 7 year old cousin and I was thinking that a cool cover would be nice. The thing I would like to add is a Santa hat. And maybe some snow or w/e.

Thanks, Eric
              This is how your post reads to your average person who knows how to operate Photoshop:

This is a picture of a close family member I've just posted on the internet. Please don't create a picture of him in a compromising position, especially a sexually explicit one.

Yours, Eric
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X