Thus, an ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thus, an ending.

I don't know when I started to gain this "ego" of mine.
    Now that I peer back I feel that it has hurt whatever people think about me. I guess it started when I joined light because I wanted to prove that we could be a contender. I probably shouldn't have let div or conc say it was fine with me to do a pallies video, but I did. I did not expect others to take it so seriously, but they did. This is probably where my ego spiked.

Now, I really don't have much to say because we have been considred a contender yet still not liked--maybe because others fear change of who is who or why some have become what they are. Most of it is ego.

I am gonna start trying to be who I was on this spaceship game. Become Gap again. The person most have said they like.

So, it is my goal to drop my newfound ego now.

-Mitch
    confused as a Florida voter

Fuck these people, be whatever you want to be. And dont give a rats ass otherwise.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Does that mean you're changing names AGAIN?

Comment

no

Comment

Comment

First step: Take some responsibility if your team loses.

Comment

Second step: Get Ruby kicked out of Light to make it a respectable squad.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                Does that mean you're changing names AGAIN?
                I just did, again.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Mitch -

I used to know you only from what you posted on the old forums. I'd never spoken with you and rarely saw you in the game. I thought you were a bastard just from your posts

Once I talked to you a bit in the game, I realized you were an okay guy. You've always had an ego (at least as long as I knew you). That's okay. An ego is *not* necessarily a bad thing. It can become a bad thing if you let it take over, but I don't think you have. If having a bit of an ego helps you have fun, more power to you.

If I had to make a suggestion to you, it would be to try to control your anger during matches/scrimmages. You really go off on teammates when something bad happens. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I lose my temper too (particularly at tking javs). But let's just try to remember that we're playing because we enjoy it. It's not about the wins and losses, it's about having fun.

Oh, and don't run to roof with a minute left in a priv basing game. That's just stupid

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

ITS ONLY A 2D SPACESHOOTER GAME!
                    Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                    Underground> And you win!

Comment

Why are some people so obsessed and run around on the forums saying "it's just a 2d spaceship game", don't they have something better to do.

heck

ITS ONLY A 2D SPACESHOOTER GAME COMMUNITY FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

ITS ONLY A 2D SPACESHOOTER GAME COMMUNITY FORUM
                        Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                        Underground> And you win!

Comment

Originally posted by Variable
                          It's 3D on my screen. Doesn't everyone else use the space bar to jump over bullets?

llater,
                          Tony

Comment

For most people.

Originally posted by brookus
                            It's 3D on my screen. Doesn't everyone else use the space bar to jump over bullets?
                            I thought it was the restart button my bad.
                            ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

my thoughts exactly mitch be who u r and ignore whatever ppl think...on the other hand that attitude is noble in real life tho
                              The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Working...
                              X