Sex With Robots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex With Robots

Have humans become so unlike-able by other humans that we need to invent something to love us?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5414105.html

id do her

Comment

I'd do you. I mean her. I mean it.
      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
        Have humans become so unlike-able by other humans that we need to invent something to love us?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5414105.html

lmao the Houston chronicle!

Comment

afk

Last edited by Kolar; 01-04-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

i saw this topic title and knew nothing good could come from it.
            so.
            jude law:
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

ok but how much will they cost
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

basically the robots are just expensive blow up dolls with one of those plastic pussy things attached at the bottem, and it will say "fuck me" every 20 seconds or something

so like... a mix between blow up doll, flesh light, and furby

theres enough fucked up people in this world that I think people would buy them, probably a good investment if your into stocks
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The whole point I was trying to make was that they're saying eventually you'll be "falling in love" and marrying these robots. How can you fall in love with something programmed to do so, it just isn't real. They're looking at relationships and marriages purely based on sex. A robot isn't going to come out of nowhere and surprise you with dinner because it loves you. Sure it'll most likely be programmable with a randomizer but the point is, thats not fucking love.

Comment

The whole point I was trying to make was that they're saying eventually you'll be "falling in love" and marrying these robots. How can you fall in love with something programmed to do so, it just isn't real. They're looking at relationships and marriages purely based on sex. A robot isn't going to come out of nowhere and surprise you with dinner because it loves you. Sure it'll most likely be programmable with a randomizer but the point is, thats not fucking love.
                    You're reading into it too much, maybe. Have you ever seen the episode of futurama where they had the lucy lu bot?
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                      You're reading into it too much, maybe. Have you ever seen the episode of futurama where they had the lucy lu bot?
                      I'd hit that.

Comment

If you want to dive that deep, everything in the universe revolves around math... in fact, science has yet to keep up with the mathematics that prove irregularities in the universe at the macro level, all the way down to the atomic level. It's feasible to believe that a robot could be programmed to be 'more human' than human.

Comment

But honestly when humans marry robots its the end of the line, by then I'll be able to marry pizza, spaghetti, and pork all at the same time simply because they was mushed by my digestive system, shit out and molded into a female with 3 orifices that I fell in love with.

Comment

But honestly when humans marry robots its the end of the line, by then I'll be able to marry pizza, spaghetti, and pork all at the same time simply because they was mushed by my digestive system, shit out and molded into a female with 3 orifices that I fell in love with.
                            What? How does this have an revalence to anything?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                              What? How does this have an revalence to anything?
                              It sounded beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X