Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Rose .. bunch of newbie backstabbers

hi peps,

i want to tell u about something that happened today ...

we wanted to duel burning rose, althought we knew that we will lose, we were 4 and wanted to make a twdd ... but one had to left before we accepted ... so we told them that we are 3 ...

then Copy Of Warrior told me that 3v3 is allowed in javs ...
    i asked twice to backup ... cause i wasnt sure ... he told me again and again that this is allowed (was my fault to believe the traitor) ...

so we accepted and we lost by not being enough ...

i think that the community should know this,
    i am really disappointed now ...

hope something is done about this by the mods,
    looking at the duels from burning rose displayes a lot of more of duels where they have won by the other team not having enough players ...

i have a screenshot about this, the whole chat is displayed and how burning rose is laughing about us

if a mod asks me i will message it
    i hope there are rules against such behavior

Yeah i told u u can play with 3 peeps and its actually possible if some1 lags out but when we won first round your squad(German Wings) had 4 members in the arena. Its not my fault your guys dont know how to sign up or do a !lagout or whatever the problem was. And for 2nd round it was a 4vs4 match.

looking at the duels from burning rose displayes a lot of more of duels where they have won by the other team not having enough players ...
    we have lost more forfeit games than we have won so shh...

As for my squad laughing at your squad...what can u expect to hear from us after we beat u 40-17 and u say we suck and cheat etc...

It is not my fault ur a bit new to twd and tw overall.
    MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I wish the online game motivated trash talk would stop.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

here is the screenshot

i think it tells all ...

and copy why are u trying to explain yourself ?
        afraid ?

take a look at the things you said in the forum and the things u said in the screeenshoot ...

i asked u to be fair ... and that was your answer

your team is sucking really or ?
        or why do u need to win by this ?

Comment

actually once we were dueling burning rose 4 vs 4 and they added a 5th right after the go. good thing we actually had another player avaiable otherwise...i leave it up to u ppl to find out what happens when u cheat like this.
          The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

God.. stfu

Jesus Tomie..

ok it wasnt nice of copy to do that.. kinda unfair, yes.. but you have to be quite stupid to believe it..no?

And downdraft.. dont make some stupid Sh*t up.. if you look, it was a normal 5vs5.
            Otherwise it was just a misunderstanding and not by purpose.

~Scents
            Girls will rule TW some day...

Comment

OWNED!
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

CLOSED
                Last edited by MetalSerpent; 03-30-2003, 04:46 AM.

Comment

this is unfair and lame!
                  Last edited by MetalSerpent; 03-30-2003, 04:45 AM.

Comment

heh

Comment

well i knew that 3v3 in wb duel isnt possible ...

but in javs ... well i was a idiot to believe that good teams constists out of good honourable players ...

seems like most good players are jerks without any real life, which makes fun out of newbs

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
                        actually once we were dueling burning rose 4 vs 4 and they added a 5th right after the go. good thing we actually had another player avaiable otherwise...i leave it up to u ppl to find out what happens when u cheat like this.
                        I'd like to know what the fuck this means.. Because we never cheat by adding 5th player in if it is 4vs4.. I've played and seen several games where ppl add 5th against us (*t.r.l* for exemple, they do it like every time). But i can honestly say that we have never done that on purpose ! If it really has happened that we've put 5th player in when it was 4vs4 it has been some sort of misunderstanding and i'll deeply apologize...

And to tomie: it was wrong to make u believe that twd can be played with only 3 players and i'm sorry for that.. But you should have read the rules before playing any twd-games. Other squads have tried to trick us the same way many times. But again, i'm sorry

Comment

ok..so lets just forget this

K, Tomie..we are sorry, its not the squad, its just Copy.
                          You should of read the rules, but it was mean of Copy anyway.

So lets forget about this "crap" . You can blame Copy all you want, but not the whole squad

~Scents

Comment

there were 4 other squad members ...

i think they could have talked with copy ...

doing nothing makes one , too, guilty

Comment

hmph

Did Copy start it?
                              If yes..the other members just went along with him..

Comment

Working...
                              X