shrooms ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shrooms ?

anyone done them? i tried em for first time last weekend.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

I've eaten shrooms quite a few times. I usually had a few drinks before eating them. It's been at least 7 years since I last ate any.

What did you do after you took them?

Comment

last time i did them, last time i'll ever do them, 2 buddies and i went up on a golf course at night, and for good reason. i don't remember much, just a few still frame shots, but i remember we were just laughing at everything, making no sense, smoking 20 cigaretts at a time. we had them all lit and were picking up one taking a drag and then picking another and thought it was hysterical. the sprinklers were going off in a cycle, and for 2 holes we were kept moving down the hole to keep in front of them, then we got the amazing idea of doubling back BEHIND the sprinklers and were able to stop moving all the time. genius.

at one point i remember standing up and looking around, and realizing that i had no idea what i was looking at. i finally discovered that it was a street along a hill, but my mind had pretty much lost the function of taking a set of figures and colors and looking through my memory to see similar patterns and distinguishing what they were. yaaaaa... a lot like acid, but not nearly as bad for you.

Comment

they're pretty popular but i've never had any offered my way. i'm usually up to trying new things, and shrooms are supposedly not harmful to you physically. there's always the possibility of a bad trip, but that just depends on your mindset going in?

how was it for you?

Comment

Much the same as Scurvy.

Norway is a bad country to get drugs in, those who has contacts are usually too reserved to be outgoing and to get new costumers. The only offers to buy drugs I've gotten is to buy hash from those I already buy from. Even getting weed is close to impossible. Shrooms are just really rare, but I'd love to try them.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
            Much the same as Scurvy.

Norway is a bad country to get drugs in, those who has contacts are usually too reserved to be outgoing and to get new costumers. The only offers to buy drugs I've gotten is to buy hash from those I already buy from. Even getting weed is close to impossible. Shrooms are just really rare, but I'd love to try them.
            Sandefjord ær værsta knarkhålan

Comment

you can order growing boxes which should be legal and they work great

Comment

sws

Yeah, but i took so much other stuff like Salvia and Marijuana I don't remember what they felt like exaclty. I got a general idea though.

Comment

SALVIA? DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT WASTE OF LIFE...

anyone who fucks with that shit is a pussy, sorry

Comment

Any man should be free to choose what drugs to use, Money.

Too bad The Man is an asshole about it.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

lol

Comment

Todays piece of information:

Money has posted 490 posts with the word "lol", out of a total of 3068.

This gives us roughly a 15,971% chance of reading a lol in Moneys posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          SALVIA? DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT WASTE OF LIFE...

anyone who fucks with that shit is a pussy, sorry
                          You obviously tried the 5x.

Shrooms are nice, much better than LSD for me. They were much more uppy and the visuals were good. I felt a bit ill on my first few times, but that's because I ate them raw: they taste better made in a brew or tea. Another tip, make sure you take enough because you need to take quite a few to feel the effects (do it with someone who's experienced if possible.)

My friend took them when he'd just broke up with his girlfriend and I had to stay sober just to talk him through it so I wouldn't recommend taking them if you have anything which you're going to dwell on.

An excellent, uppy trip can be achieved if your in a comfortable environment with familiar faces.

Comment

I remember the second time I had them I went to the loo I was in there for at least 5 minutes laughing my head off. My family must have thought I was mental.... or on drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                              You obviously tried the 5x.
                              no, i will never try it at all, its a waste of money and is for kids who dont have access to real drugs

Comment

Working...
                              X