Help me brainstorm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me brainstorm.

I need to think of some guys and girls that i'll call popular culture. Thats including musicians, cartoons and tv shows, and stuff of the like. I didn't explain that well, but here's some examples. :Captain Kirk, Xena, Jennifer Aniston, John Madden, Sephiroth, Montgomery Burns. That kind of thing, someone who when you say the name, everybody knows who you're talking about. 90's and 80's shows are all good, but anything further back than that won't be...same with movies. Who did you think was cool, maybe that will help.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

danny tanner
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Hercules, Joey, Captain Planet
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Danny Tanner's a good one, as is Captain Planet, hadn't though of either of them. Could use more, specifically more people you don't like, or are evil, or whatever.

Especially women.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Cruella Deville?
          SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Beyonce, Galadriel, Frodo.

Can you tell us what you are doing with the information?
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Kurt Cobain
              Billy Idol
              Mickey Mouse
              Smurfs
              The Home Alone kid
              Elian Gonzalez- That kid that came to the US and had the whole fiasco with the family
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

inspector clueso
                shel siverstein
                raiden,johnny cage, scorpian, sub-zero, etc
                ronald mcdonald
                wicked witch of the west
                louis lane
                tony little
                emril
                wayne and garth
                inspirational speaker (chris farley)

Comment

Terrible women: Julia Roberts, Sarah Jessica Parker, the Spears family (the guys might as well have vaginas too), Julia Stiles, Lindsay Lohan, and Denise Richards minus her titties.

Terrible men: Tom Cruise, Scott Stapp, Skeletor, Nicholas Cage, Maculay Culkin, Topher Grace, and Toby McGuire.

Comment

great work guys, thanks.

P.S. Cruella DeVille rocks!

Comment

Micheal Jackson, Wynonna Rider, OJ Simpson, Britney Spears, River Phoenix, Freddie Mercury.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

flash gordon
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

look at sports too

how can you mention the 90's without michael jordan?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i dont really know what sephiroth is so i wouldnt use that
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

well you'd be one of the few. I didn't even play Final Fantasy 7 Much, but most would know who he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X