Bad News For Ron Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News For Ron Paul

He made racist remarks in a newsletter back in 90s.

edit: fuck it, I can't find any hard evidence from any credible news sources besides a bunch of blogs.
    Last edited by Cops; 01-11-2008, 02:08 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Doesn't matter, if they're going to make a big deal about a white supremacist donating money to his campaign, think about this one.

Comment

He has a strong backing from nationalist parties, I'm well aware that he has support from racist white Christians and that funding comes from them. Is this his fault that idiots support him? No, it's not his fault that a bunch of modern day skin heads want to send him money.

It makes absolute sense to me that white nationalists would support him, he wants to get rid of the UN as well as making America more isolated (not isolation in the way of barbwire fences) but removing themselves from international communities and really laying back on the whole foreign relations that were created from these organizations.
        Last edited by Cops; 01-11-2008, 02:16 AM.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Whoaaaaa buddy whooaaaaaa there, don't call us skin heads. But yeah I support Ron Paul.

Comment

It's a moot point, Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination anyways. He looks like a raving lunatic in front of the other candidates.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
              Whoaaaaa buddy whooaaaaaa there, don't call us skin heads. But yeah I support Ron Paul.
              you're retarded, not all his supporters are skin heads, and I never implied this. He has a diverse base of supporters, but some of them are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                It's a moot point, Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination anyways. He looks like a raving lunatic in front of the other candidates.
                basically, plus this whole fiasco doesn't help things.

it's pretty much - hill dog/Obama v Huckaberry Finn/MCCAIN JUICES

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                  you're retarded, not all his supporters are skin heads, and I never implied this. He has a diverse base of supporters, but some of them are racist.
                  His supporters make him look like a fag because they riot outside fox screaming "FOX NEWS SUCKS, FOX NEWS SUCKS!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                    He looks like a raving lunatic in front of the other candidates.
                    That tends to happen when you put a rational person on stage with 5 war mongers.
                    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                    MegamanEXE> Chao
                    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                    (Sefarius)> ....
                    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                    MegamanEXE> You are sick
                    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter S Thompson.

Back in 1948, during his first race for the U.S. Senate, Lyndon Johnson was running about ten points behind, with only nine days to go. He was sunk in despair. He was desperate. And it was just before noon on a Monday, they say, when he called his equally depressed campaign manager and instructed him to call a press conference for just before lunch on a slow news day and accuse his high-riding opponent, a pig farmer, of having routine carnal knowledge of his barnyard sows, despite the pleas of his wife and children.

His campaign manager was shocked. "We can't say that, Lyndon," he supposedly said. "You know it's not true."

"Of course it's not true!" Johnson barked at him. "But let's make the bastard deny it!"

Johnson -- a Democrat, like Bill Clinton -- won that election by fewer than a hundred votes, and after that he was home free.
                      dirty tricks, as old as politic itself.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I think I remember the New York Times writing that he didn't even say that, it was somebody from his office who is no longer working for him. The man is clearly not racist.
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

If anonymous blogs are enough evidence to support paul's policies, anonymous blogs are enough to discredit him lol.

I thought this thread was about how his supposed support in New Hampshire didn't materialize and how he's not even going to come close to top 3.
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                            I think I remember the New York Times writing that he didn't even say that, it was somebody from his office who is no longer working for him. The man is clearly not racist.
                            How is that clear? I'm a reasonable person and I'm not convinced. I would never let that type of racist bullshit get on a newsletter that has my name on it.

Comment

I've got to agree with genocidal, it was his newsletter, that had his name on it. I haven't found anything conclusive to say that he's at fault or not but I think most people aren't looking for an excuse, they want an apology.

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
                              His supporters make him look like a fag because they riot outside fox screaming "FOX NEWS SUCKS, FOX NEWS SUCKS!"
                              well it does.

Comment

Working...
                              X