Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I passed out sober for the first time in my life yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed out sober for the first time in my life yesterday.

I had been smoking a joint about 4-5 hours before it happened, and already slept for about 2 hours. I smoked the joint around 10pm and went to bed around 2am. The neighbors in the tiny neighbor thread had a party, and somewhere around 3-4am both me and my girlfriend woke up instantly from some heavy fighting noises from above. It sounded really serious and brutal, so I ran straight out from bed and to the front door. As soon as I unlocked the door and were prepared to run out, I fell stiffly backwards, and I were lying flat out in the hallway for 20 seconds without moving or breathing. I have no memory of what happened after I unlocked the door.

It took my girlfriend around a minute to get me fully conscious and on my feet. Even then I were semi distant to I fell asleep again.
    Today, it feels like I have a massive hangover, and my girlfriend keeps telling me to go to a doctor and get me checked out.

Nothing like this has happened before, I've never passed out without drinking way to much alcohol before.

Have any of you experience in something like this? Should I listen to my girlfriend and go and check myself out?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Sounds like low blood pressure combined with the after effect of weed. You just literally jumped out of bed and started running? The hangover part is weird to me though, I'd at least be wary and cut down on narcotics.
    Last edited by Singularity; 01-12-2008, 09:51 AM. Reason: for some reason i quoted the whole OP
    "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

By hangover I mean that I got a headache, and that I feel exhausted. And yes, I literally jumped out of bed and ran to the door.

I don't know why, but I also have small problems typing. I have to use backspace all the time, as opposed to once in a while.

I've had all sorts of shit happening around while high/stoned, and nothing has ever been slightly similar to what happened yesterday. I wouldn't be so quick to blame the pot.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Well, it is not common, but in case of low blood pressure weed is known to cause headaches and fainting as a side effect (no clue how long after use they would still be present though). Getting up in a half panic in the middle of the might and starting to move immediately might trigger it. I'm not a doctor of course, but you might keep in mind it wouldn't have helped your case
        If you are really concerned I would go to a doctor anyway, it would at least help your state of mind.
        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

i had this happen when i hit some weed and held it in as i walked thru a house and outside to my car while holding teh hit in, soon as i got to my car i exhaled aand it was like i was instantly paralyzed i hit the ground hard and couldnt move for like 30 seconds everyone laughed, then i got up and was like "wtf" i couldnt move my legs arms or anything all i could do is talk and look loool and i hit the ground hard enough it left bruises and i was sore for a couple days haha

was crazy.

Comment

low bloodpressure is better than high, you should be happy N0ah!
            Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 01-12-2008, 11:47 AM.
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Just go to a doctor man.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                Sounds like low blood pressure combined with the after effect of weed. You just literally jumped out of bed and started running? The hangover part is weird to me though, I'd at least be wary and cut down on narcotics.
                you can get weed hangovers, if you smoke regularly you would know that noah.

Originally posted by Money View Post
                i had this happen when i hit some weed and held it in as i walked thru a house and outside to my car while holding teh hit in, soon as i got to my car i exhaled aand it was like i was instantly paralyzed i hit the ground hard and couldnt move for like 30 seconds everyone laughed, then i got up and was like "wtf" i couldnt move my legs arms or anything all i could do is talk and look loool and i hit the ground hard enough it left bruises and i was sore for a couple days haha

was crazy.
                that honestly sounds like the craziest shit. but i bet you were like "meh, help me guys feel off mah weelchar uhgain"
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

just go to a doctor....
                  SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                  SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                  Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                  Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                  1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                  1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

was so crazy, u can get the effect if u do an elevator hit with a bong or hit a bong hard and then hold the hit and run around the house LOL

Comment

Why the hell would a person do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                        Why the hell would a person do that?
                        hahha i was laffing the whole time i read what money said, "U HIT IT LONG TIME AND RUN IN CIRCLES, THROW BONG IN AIR, CLAP HANDS TWICE, ...etc"
                        very odd, very odd.
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

sounds like you got up too fast, but i can't explain your headache.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I don't have it anymore, took some paracet and some more pot.

Comment

keep smoking and drinking, I'm sure it will solve your problems sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                              X