Starcraft: Rekrul vs Slayers_Boxer $50 bet game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft: Rekrul vs Slayers_Boxer $50 bet game

Rekrul is a former SC progamer (around 2002, 2003) from the now-dead Hexatron team, which was famous for it's openness towards foreign (non-Korean) players. Besides Rekrul it featured greats like Legionnaire (Australia), Grrr... (Canada), Elky (Betrand Grospellier, France) and Assem (fuck if i know where he's from, that dork).

Basically what happened back then was all these dudes were rapidly surpassed by new Korean players who practiced harder and were way hungrier. The entire foreign posse started focusing mainly on online poker, and even managed to infect well-known names like Yellow (Hong Jin Ho) with the poker craze.

Of course the team crumbled. The white dudes stayed in Seoul and focused solely on poker, with great success; Rekrul (Dan Schreiber) won last year's $5k WSOP Heads-Up bracelet, Elky finished 2nd in EPT's Kopenhagen stop and managed to win this year's Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure (Carribean leg of the EPT) for a lump sum of 2 million.

So, what do they do these days except ballin round and posting drunken (yet insightful) shit on the teamliquid forums, mostly not related to the Korean pro-scene?

Bet games! Be it 5k bet games amongst themselves or with some of the most famous names of the scene (Yellow, Chojja, GoodFriend, Nal_rA...)–or even the occasional 1-month-no-alcohol-5k-bet, gambling and bragging about their gambles makes up for a highly entertaining read.

The latest installment in this series is Rekrul's 50 bucks PvT on Python against the greatest name of them all, Boxer. Read more at http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmess...topic_id=65095 and snag the replay on page 4 of that topic.
    Last edited by Burzum; 01-13-2008, 09:09 PM.
    2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
    2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
    2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
    2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
    2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
    1:spider> Wooooohoo!
    1:spider> .*passes the hat*
    1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

I get 404 not found

Comment