Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acid

I typed literally 10 different things just now and I feel so weird about starting like this but whatever.

I was wondering how you guys expierienced acid or lsd or whateve ryou guys call it the first time. Uhm I just got 1 hit from my brother and he told me to do 1/4th for my first time, and thats exactly how I started out but now I took it completely and its like, i've entered another world

I feel so weird for typing this, but Im just going to type as im expierencing this : cuz I'm feeling so many different things at the same time, nothing yet so much!!! fuck, I wish jerome was here now he can always describe things so good. I also think jerome knows exactly what im going throught at this very moment, and probably more of you! and

ok what im feeling right now, wait i have to describe it, ok I just had a small chat with Schfifty-Five, while I was writing this I was also in another world having a conversation with Schfifty-Five, thats fucked up right? well, thats what Im feeling right now, its like, times doesnt even exist

im here, its like what 2pm my time but now, we're all just in 1 room Im not even talking to someone directly but I FEEL your pressence, and its like im constantly trying to tell someone, doesnt matter whose listening, my best friend on msn, or my buddy Schfifty-Five from chat #4 on continuum, what im feeilng, but the only problem is you can't understand it, you have to feel it.

god, hmm this is weird, I just felt I had to concentrate so hard to describe to you guys how hard it was to open this window but now that i'm here, I forgot why I had to concentrate so hard, cuz its so fucking easy you know?
    right now the only thing I want is to stay in here, in this world where time doesnt matter, im not even in my own body. I dont even know who i'm talking to. ok Schfifty-Five knows what im going trough so im just gonna finish reading his email and just post this cuz its too much for me atm lol!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

doors of perception.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

There should be a subforum for drugs discussion, it'd definately be more active than that sports forum and probably more active than the music forum since everyone on the internet has tried pretty much every drug there is but only a few listen to music

Oh yeah and when I had my little LSD experience I was deeply confused, had very little emotional stability, and had lost a great interest in living in the world of people, persons, and society and social structure.*

*Could also be that I've never tried LSD and just typed "lsd experience" into google and copypasted
      sigpic
      What is even the elblow?

Comment

Everything was different.

I can't really explain it other than that. The whole world seems so new and interesting...Like you've never seen it before. Trees are especially fascinating, I've found.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

it's weird man, you think of one thing then you completely jump to another topic. You let emotions and thoughts dictate your absolute behavior, it's hard to remember that you are in control, you ultimately control what your body does and what you think about. You can focus your attention on single issues and force other thoughts to not be focused on. Don't let one bad emotion engulf your entire psyche, focus on the positives, that is if you find yourself spinning into a bad trip. I'll be honest though a bad trip really made me look out of the body on myself and who I am, and I wasn't happy with who I was. There's lots of things to be discovered, let yourself discover something!

Watch TV, realize what utter crap it is, we've completly socialized ourselves to enjoy it, which is astonishing.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

haha, im slowly getting ou of this peak trip i'll say more tomorow, i feel pretty wierd right now.. and the fact that I have to get ready for school in less then 3 hours, sucks :P

but anyway, I went into another world today lol
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

This is an excellent anti-drug argument.
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I heard my name.
                What? :fear:
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

dude ur so cool
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                    Watch TV, realize what utter crap it is, we've completly socialized ourselves to enjoy it, which is astonishing.
                    eh, you need lsd for this..? or was that just a random comment?

Comment

ive never taken lsd/acid

i have however done shrooms, triple Cs, and mesculine

i have to say i love shrooms, always had fun on them

triple Cs was retarded yet i did it for a good period of about 3 months or so constantly, honestly the stupid drug you can do just for how bad it is for your body, but whatever im past it, triple Cs always seemed to give me a bad trip for some reason, while the other drugs i never expierenced that, yet they were so cheap and attainable it seemed like a fun option at the time, even though it was nt especially smart

I can however say that I have gone through the different plateaus of tripping, and have felt the whole out of body experience and other things

i remember tripping balls and watching Faces of Death like one of the old old episode DVDs... then i watched House of 1000 Corpses... and yeah i was pretty fucked up shit scared me hardcore

anyway i think at the end of it all, you get past the whole drug thing, and realize being sober is a good thing in itself, but I can say I have changed because of doing drugs and some trippy experiences were helpful in making me look "outside of the box" so to speak
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

best thing: not knowing weather you collapsed on the Toilet and live in a dream reality while your physicall body is carried out by the ambulance and your Parents are crying on your bed while you cant wake up because you are trapped inside a maze that you created yourself and the minotaur guards the only exit and your friend says its fucking hot in here so you start melting into the ground talking smack to the minotaur who is actually a sleeping guy on a chair that after an hour of intense talk about the floor does not know shit about the exit. So there stuck to the floor in front of the sleeping conversation partner you can either get insane or give up everything. which is great because than you are free and 12 hours later when everything is cool you know what the fuck you regret most about collapsing on the Toilet and falling in a coma wasting your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                          eh, you need lsd for this..? or was that just a random comment?
                          random comment, I started to realize how bad tv is when I was high, like it's mind numbing the shit we soak in.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            i
                            anyway i think at the end of it all, you get past the whole drug thing, and realize being sober is a good thing in itself, but I can say I have changed because of doing drugs and some trippy experiences were helpful in making me look "outside of the box" so to speak
                            same, I realized smoking an ounce a week is ridiculous, at some point you don't like who you are and what you're doing.

Comment

drugs are bad mmkay? no, really.
                              Ara / AraGee / Death
                              SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                              SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                              TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                              ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X