Clear All

• Kid throws insane party, faces $20k in fines

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7187497.stm

Don't miss this interview with him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jw-i-dUMwM

Melbourne youth faces party bill
    Corey Delaney
    Corey Delaney said he could not remember much of the party
    Five hundred drunken teenagers have attacked police during a wild party in the Australian city of Melbourne.

Officers answering a complaint about noise were forced to retreat and await reinforcements after they were attacked with rocks and bottles.

The teenager who threw the party while his parents were away could now face a bill for thousands of dollars to pay for the damage done in the rampage.

Police blamed lack of adult supervision for the under-age drinking spree.

Lessons to learn

The trouble started after what appeared to be a routine complaint about a noisy party in a suburban neighbourhood. The officers backed away when confronted by a large crowd of drunken 16 and 17-year-olds.

Best party ever, that's what everyone's saying
    Corey Delaney

Glass bottles and other missiles were thrown at police cars and nearby houses and gardens were vandalised before at least 30 officers, a helicopter and the police dog squad arrived to try to restore calm.

An estimated A$20,000 ($18,000; £9,200) worth of damage was done but no arrests were made.

Victoria state Police Commissioner Christine Nixon said the teenager who threw the party, 16-year-old Corey Delaney, may hold ultimate responsibility.

"He needs to learn a lesson, and one way or another we will be making sure that happens," she told a news conference.

Consequences

The BBC's Phil Mercer in Sydney says the teenage host said he hoped his mum and dad would not find out what had happened.

But they have. His mother Jo, on her way home from Queensland, told the Seven Network: "We're a good family. I'm just devastated and horrified that this has actually occurred.

"Obviously he's very scared of the consequences that we're going to bring upon him."

Corey Delaney is reported to have advertised his party on the internet and by text messages and it attracted a number of strangers. He told local media his invited guests had no part in the melee.

But when asked what advice he had for other teenagers planning a home alone party, he appeared unrepentant and told the Nine Network: "Get me to do it for you.

"Best party ever, that's what everyone's saying."
    2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
    2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
    2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
    2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
    2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
    1:spider> Wooooohoo!
    1:spider> .*passes the hat*
    1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

That's like blaming Marilyn Manson for the Columbine shootings.

Comment

The cops arrested him today. The kid is a fuckhead. Everyone I know wants to smash him in the face while he's still wearing ridiculous fucking sunnies. I can't believe it takes this kind of imbecile to make news around the goddamn world. I guess with no celebrities dead it makes for a slow week in news. On the upside, now this jerkoff thinks he's a celebrity, someone might knock him off for kicks.

Comment

pierced nipple? :wub:

lol

oh btw that was some weird interview with the girl trying to moralise everything and teach the kid a "lesson".
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          The cops arrested him today. The kid is a fuckhead. Everyone I know wants to smash him in the face while he's still wearing ridiculous fucking sunnies. I can't believe it takes this kind of imbecile to make news around the goddamn world. I guess with no celebrities dead it makes for a slow week in news. On the upside, now this jerkoff thinks he's a celebrity, someone might knock him off for kicks.
          while that might be true he sure does remind me of many of the aussies I met down there
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

He's classic man! He gave the party every 16 year old wants to give.

"Why don't you go take a good long hard look at yourself"
            - "I have. Everyone has. They love it."

"What do you have to say to other kids who were thinking of partying when their parents are out of town?"
            - "Get me to do it for you."

haha

Comment

Haha hilarous shit, how dumb can a kid be :grin:

Comment

My parents are still finding bottles from the high school party I threw, and that was in 1975.

Comment

I read about this and saw the interview. That news reporter got trolled on.

He's great and will probably never have to pay for another thing in his life after this, good for him.

Comment

Heh that guy sounds like Bevis (from bevis and butthead)
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

i think he was still drunk during the interview
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

So its Delaney in that thing that Burzum quoted, but Worthington in the Interview?

haha at the reporter playing like a parent.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

another alcohol fueled party! whatever happened to some good old fashioned crack. take off your glasses mother fucker! im a hjot reporter i demand you apologize and go on the record saying you are responsible! thats hella smart thanks bitch.

Comment

Let's get the local nightclub to pay for everything that's been damaged by drunk ppl on a Saturday night within a 100m from the entrance.

Comment

Make that little twat pay for it in community service. The police should have made arrests, but that is no reason to support or condone that type of shit. I'm with Rudy on this one, punk that kid and break his fucking glasses with his nose and rip that ring right off his nipple.

I can stereotype Swedes, too, Mantra.
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              i just wish it was longer
                              Originally posted by Cops
                              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X