My best Call of Duty 4 game so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best Call of Duty 4 game so far.

I just went to town on the guys on Countdown with the knife and AK-74u. Our team pushed back the opposition into the northern part of the map with the two hangars (not the side with the downed chopper).

I rushed into the hangars and got 5 kills and died, when I respawned I dropped my Air Strike over where they were amassing from the spawn. Killed the entire team then got a second air strike from that (see, I died before using the last one). Got another 5 kills, dropped in the Heli and got a 17 kill streak total, haha.

I had to bust out my cell phone and take a picture when that ended, it was a clinic. All ya'll on TW need to join me when I'm on COD4 on the 360.
    DELETED

I've played some CoD4 online now, and the gameplay doesn't really suit me. Crouching and prone makes you move slower, and adds more of the "wait to the enemy comes to your aim" factor to the game. There's also way too many grenades in the game, since 50% of the players are five star generals with the 4x frag grenade perk. Also, when mentioning that, I really get turned off by the fact that I need to play tons before I'm allowed to use the godly P90. I even have to do achievements/challenges with sucky weapons to earn experience in a rate that gives me the P90.

It's still a good game, I just had to rant, because I just hit the point where I got tired of the game.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

It does have that Level grind, but I feel it makes it that much better when you reach those points. In the middle of that game I got to Lvl 30 (1st Lieutenant II) after getting my "AK-74u Marksman II" achievement for 500 xp. The grenade spam used to bother me, but after a while I learned some ways around it. Where to go and how not to get caught up in the grenade hotspots.
      DELETED

Comment

Working...
      X