A Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Review

It's a really long read, and you don't have to read if you don't want to. I would like some feed back on this review for WoW that I was requested to write for an undisclosed gaming website
    file can be found here
    http://www.freewebs.com/xogmaster/WoW%20Review.doc
    and yes, I know, I still have to put in the footnotes.

thx

hey dameon, i believe you already have a thread for video game reviews
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

When are you not bitching, iLDuce?
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
        When are you not bitching, iLDuce?
        Shut up whino.

Back to topic: Good read man, I loved it. You are a true Hemmingway.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Thanks Zerzera.

I corrected a few words because the program I was using didn't have a spellcheck. "Equipement" lol. oops. That's what I get for writing at 3 AM
          Oh and I also added the footer.

Does anybody have any ideas I can add to this review? Anybody have any more comments? Anything I should change before I hand it in?

Comment

Blizzard Entertainment, the company responsible for the decline in social activity for children between the ages 7 and 14
            7 and 31
            2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
            2:renzi> lol no
            2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Evul Fly View Post
              7 and 31
              yes evul, because children are 31 years old : o P ~

I might add a few comments on how older people play this game too. (i know a 62 year old that plays)

But for the 7 and 14, I'll keep it that way, considering the average joe above 20 knows how to control his social life.

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce View Post
                hey dameon, i believe you already have a thread for video game reviews
                only dameon is allowed to review games there, if you want to talk about a game on your own make your own thread in the useless crap section

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                  yes evul, because children are 31 years old : o P ~

I might add a few comments on how older people play this game too. (i know a 62 year old that plays)

But for the 7 and 14, I'll keep it that way, considering the average joe above 20 knows how to control his social life.
                  I'm 27 and people keep saying I'm a child... I would seriously consider altering that comment about children because I would estimate the majority of their player base is over the age of 14.

Comment

Yes Eric, I understand that, but what I'm saying is that people age 7-14 are the majority that have their social lives decline because of this game. Well, I should really say 7-16 but just for keepsake I'm letting it stay the same.

It's not very often you find a 27 year old that doesn't know how to start a conversation without stuttering every word to a stranger.

Besides, kids aren't supposed to talk to strangers :P

Comment

Yes Eric, I understand that, but what I'm saying is that people age 7-14 are the majority that have their social lives decline because of this game. Well, I should really say 7-16 but just for keepsake I'm letting it stay the same.

It's not very often you find a 27 year old that doesn't know how to start a conversation without stuttering every word to a stranger.

Besides, kids aren't supposed to talk to strangers :P
                      Well for argument sake I would fit the profile of said 27 year old and I would attribute at least part of that to Asherons Call and Ultima Online :P

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                        Well for argument sake I would fit the profile of said 27 year old and I would attribute at least part of that to Asherons Call and Ultima Online :P
                        gb2ff nub

Comment

It's a really long read, and you don't have to read if you don't want to. I would like some feed back on this review for WoW that I was requested to write for an undisclosed gaming website
                          file can be found here
                          http://www.freewebs.com/xogmaster/WoW%20Review.doc
                          and yes, I know, I still have to put in the footnotes.

thx
                          This gaming website is a bit late in reviewing WoW :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                            This gaming website is a bit late in reviewing WoW :P
                            I heard it was good, wonder if it will live up to the hype?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              only dameon is allowed to review games there, if you want to talk about a game on your own make your own thread in the useless crap section
                              You need to get up on the new rules.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X