X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf

why did someone deleted my thread!
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

in before close.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...92&postcount=5

Comment

I think schopes thread had some good opinions :fear:

Comment

Cram Or Get Banned!

Any Attempt To Defend Your Banned Ass Will Be Deleted!

Have A Nice Day!

Comment

How convenient it is for staff to either delete or close a thread that directly questions the way they operate. :fear:

Fuck you pions! .... that's how they come across. Is it any wonder the game if fading? "User friendly" is a quickly forgotten term once inside their circle.

Banned for mining in 'go base'? is this for real?
          Is it a prerequisite now on joining staff to show your 'proof of certified asshole'?

"eeeeeewww they're talking bad about us. We'd better close the thread quick before more join in on bashing our methods!" :kamikaze:

Comment

What you people whining about, it has been a rule for a long time that you do not make threads about bans but send a mail.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

That's true, but what if the thread contained more than just a ban complaint?

If I got banned for a utterly retarded reason, I'd want to create a thread about it. Not only to remove my ban, but to highlight the reason and create a discussion about it.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

you swap the misbehaving shark out, not ban him

thats just plain ol stupid

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

one time pl warned me for tking him accidentally while he was terring. ban schope on the forums if you must but free him in the damn game, that's ridiculous.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Forgot to close this.

For the record he was not mining and team killing, he was setting off bombs intentionally attack his team members. The zone rules apply to this sub arena like any other and I have reaffirmed that with upper staff.

Forum and In-game ban/warning complaints have always been deleted or moved here and closed. We have complaints@trenchwars.org and bans21@trenchwars.org to take care of those problems, the TW Staff sub forum is meant for real issues concerning the zone and staff.

Comment

Working...
                    X