Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne Shuffle

Who does it??

I want to be able to do it, can someone give me pointers?

First my knee has to be healed though.
    You ate some priest porridge

Isn't that what an Australian homeless person does? *boom boom*
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

It's easy you just do this

Comment

It looks like John Travolta doing the crip walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
          It looks like John Travolta doing the crip walk.
          rofl
          ?
          ¿

Comment

the kicks to the beats from the kid in purple are the best part, dancing to the beat isn't all that hard

sadly i got really drunk at my prom and danced like this....
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

It's like the moon walk on speed with a lot of rapid bounces in your step. ^-^

Comment

Necessary Equipment:

476 3 ft. glowsticks
                19 LED raverings
                97 glow necklaces
                22 fiberoptic wands
                1,056 LED hair braids
                65 LED sunglasses
                19 LED rave mouthguards
                32 raverods
                13 LED POI sticks
                9,856 candy necklaces
                5,486 candy bracelets
                45 streetlight LED sticks
                19 different colored bottles of hair dye (purple, orange, red, etc.)
                39 handheld spinner globes
                1,983,756 hoodies (never solid color, and the more colors the cooler you will look)
                18 sticks of black eye-liner
                7 sticks of blue lipstick
                65 plastic bracelets
                87 plastic necklaces
                23 plastic ear-rings (even if your ears aren't pierced, get the fake ones)
                19 pairs of neon spandex shirts (more obscene the better)
                3 pairs of yellow overalls
                7 multicolored bandanas
                11 pairs of parachute pants (the more extraneous belts, loops, & chains, the better)
                3 pair adidas sneakers
                1 pair black boots with high heels (for before and after the dancing)

Now, only once you have these things can you even begin to THINK about learning how to melbourne. I should go ahead and tell you now that you will probably never learn because it is only for those truly worthy. You must be prepared to spend thousands and thousands of hours on learning this dance and even then there are no guarantees. Once you have decided that you are ready to make the commitment you must come up with a very cool name that people can refer to you as. Think of something along the lines of Dat Dirty or Homeboy Cheese. Next, never wear an item that matches another item of your clothing. If your colors aren't clashing, you will be crashing. Next you will need to hang out at your local shopping mall so the other cool Melbourne dancers can identify you and you can practice your mad skillz. Have I mentioned that you are only allowed to listen to electronic music and if you even THINK of listening to anything else you will surely never learn the Melbourne shuffle. You must wear big, studio headphones everywhere you go and blast the loudest bass-heavy music that you can find and make sure it all sounds very similar. If other people hear you listening to music for any extended period of time (and they will hear you if you have it as loud as it should be) and there is ANY differentiation from the beat you will immediately be labeled as a poseur and someone who does not want to learn the shuffle. Then you must study. You must watch the truly legendary shufflers like MO'GANGSTA and you must learn to flip your hood while you are dancing mid-song. Do not roll ecstasy yet, that is for people who either do not know how to dance or are good enough to dance with it. Make sure you practice a lot in your bedroom in front of your mirror so you can get your moves super sweet before you head out in public because you will eventually want to do it in front of some glass-doored area where lots of people can stand around and form a circle around you. The goal is to act like there is always something on your face that you need to touch and there is some dogshit on your shoe that you always need to wipe off. Remember these two mantras and soon you will be the number one sliding shuffler!!
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Cylor is TW's resident guru on the Melbourne shuffle.

Comment

oh yea i saw my brother inlaw doing that dance, he was having a seizure

Comment

That's even more stupid the jumpstyle...

Comment

i dont get it, that looks like any club full of drunken teenagers..
                        Displaced> I get pussy every day
                        Displaced> I'm rich
                        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                        Thors> prolly
                        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

jumping was stupid, melbourne shuffle is stupid, but watch tecktronic hahahaaaaaa
                          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

running man

It looks like at times they are doing the old house dance move, "The running man". Execpt they are not moving their arms up and down together in front of them.

Part of that is totally the running man but with moving your arms around like you're prentending to be superman flying.

Some of it looks smooth when they look like they are floating around back and forth while doing the psuedo flying super-running man.

But over all that is dumb shizzal. Word.
                            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
                              .................................................. .................... Cheese............................................ .....................
                              ...?
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X