Rambo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo

This movie is very violent. I have never been more satisfied to see mass murder in my life. On par with Equilibrium in terms of gore and violence. I expected to see a lot of death and bloodshed but my expectations were incredibly low. If you enjoyed the Rambo movies, you'll definitely enjoy this one. Once again, this movie is very, very, very, violent.

This movie got a 1 from a shitty reporter working in one of Norways biggest newspapers, he claimed it were way too violent.

I can't get enough, I heard that he even killed a fucking baby in there, I need to download this nao. Thank you for reminding me.

This is going to be awesome.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

omg he killed a baby thats fucking awesome I have GOT to get my hands on this one!

noah: likes killing babies, wants to have sex with 14 year olds

Comment

You got me there, Vatican Assassin.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

rambo is violent

I'm expecting a lot of violence from this movie.
          sigpic
          What is even the elblow?

Comment

Dead babies? I'm there.

Comment

I know it's an action movie so I'm not expecting much in terms of plot or acting, but how is the mindless action? I caught a quick clip of it with some friends Wed. night on Spike tv during UFC fighting and it looked pretty cheesy. It was the part where Rambo uses a claymore to kill a bunch of guys. Is there alot of bad CG like that in the whole movie? Is there CG blood? I just don't want to go if they threw in a bunch of CG mess since Rambo is so old.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If you can't go into a movie for the sake of mindless fun, this isn't the movie for you. If you have to look at the intricate plot points or CG or something, then just save yourself the trouble.
                DELETED

Comment

Um can you please read my post again

I'm not looking for a plot

I'm not looking for great acting

What my post was about, was the quality of the mindless action.

There's a difference between good action movies and bad ones, and it's in the quality of the action scenes. If it's chock full of the shitty CG I saw in that clip, then it's going to be a bad action movie.

Are we clear yet? Thanks.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                    If it's chock full of the shitty CG I saw in that clip, then it's going to be a bad action movie.
                    Then you probably won't like it. I didn't think it was shitty CG, but if you did, then you wouldn't like the rest of the movie.
                    DELETED

Comment

I found the CG tasteful but over the top as well. It was rather quick but vivid at the same time. It's just something you have to see for yourself. But yeah, there's not much of a plot but you understand why Rambo goes apeshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        omg he killed a baby thats fucking awesome I have GOT to get my hands on this one!

noah: likes killing babies, wants to have sex with 14 year olds
                        should make a club with Geio
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Yeah I just saw it... basically it's about 10 lines of dialogue with a bodycount of around 100 or so (not sure how many people blew up massively.)

But if you like seeing bloody murders and rape and boyrape by the villain, then yes - see this.

spoiler (and believe me, it's not much story here):

So basically Burma is a warzone. They're killing christian farmers down there. Rambo stayed in nam after being there since rambo 2. Time hasn't been too good to him, but he's still in pretty jacked up shape and is incredibly fast for his age. A group of evangelicals go to rambo and wants to go to burma to help out. Rambo has a boat, and so he says no, then says yes because one of the groupies was a woman. The evangelicals go, get captured. Mercs get sent in after them along with rambo. Rescue successful. People die. They try to run then gets caught. Rambo sets off a old ww2 bomb. Mans a machine gun and kills a bunch of my countrymyn. Rambo goes back to america. The end.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

WHY THE FUCK POST A SPOILER FAGGOT

delet this douches post

Comment

Why? Its white text and he warns there is a spoiler..
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X