Welcome to Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Detroit

Hello Trench Wars, I am the one and only DetroitCity - IN*IT*TO*WIN*IT - ER>Detroit from Death Star Battle. I have recently chosen to join trench wars and play along with some leagues so I figured I should properly introduce myself.
    I am 23 years old born and raised out of Detroit Michigan USA. I've been playing this game since 01 and really haven't played much else, not a video game fan really. I am a very social member of subspace and I like to tell stories from adventures I come accross during my life. Alot of DSBer's find my stories fasinateing because I come from a rougher very different part of the world then most average gamers. My stories are crazy nuts and outrageous just like myself and they will always contain photos, videos, and long conversations.
    I'd like to take this time to fill you trench war members in and give you some backround about myself. I am a mixed martial art fighter, I specialize in Muay Thai, Boxing, Kick Boxing, Krav Maga, Jujitsu, Wrestleing, amongst other forms of martial arts. I am currently fighting out of Redford Michigan for Team MASH. I also play in a band called The Stallion, I am a drummer and you can check out some tuneage here http://www.myspace.com/thestallionmusic for any other myspacers who would wish to add me my person space is here http://www.myspace.com/metalscott .

Now I'd like to take some time out and show some pictures.

recent pictures of me this winter

As I said I am a Mixed Martial Arts fighter so I'll go ahead and share some photos of me training.

me

Comment

Comment

me and Joe after our wins in Kitchener Canada

me and UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn

Comment

and if you'd like to check out a video of me fighting I do have one up on youtube atm, it was one of my earlier fights in Kitchener Canada I do not have all my fights up b/c my trainers won't allow it. It gives my oppenents the capability of tyeping in my name and finding all the studying material they need for a match against me. So we keep it to our selves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzDI3AyVG0g

As I also said I play drums in a band so here are some photos of The Stallion

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Alrighty now I'll just finnish up with random photos of myself, Friends, Family, you name it just some good photos to get an idea of where I'm comin from! (I'll explain any that need it)
                    Don Vitto Chokein Me

Drunk

Comment

My dogs Brit, and The Hulk

Bishop and Brit

Comment

I did hit him over the head with that bottle, then he ate the glass, and I'm not kidding he does that.

Comment

Cousin Dad myself

Comment

Hello there, welcome to the Trench Wars forums.

Please turn around 360 degrees and get the fuck out.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Apparently also COMBO-BREAKER!!!
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Myself , Dad, Brother, Mom

Comment

Working...
                              X