X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Figure out how to refresh to get TW new server

Explain how to plz

1) Double click on Continuum icon on your desktop

2) Above the selection of zones, there is a button that says ZONES, click it

3) Inside, there are two obvious buttons below the listing of subspace zones, one being Download and the other is Add Zone. First click on Download (this refreshes and gives you all the arenas possible to enter at this moment)

4) Scroll down from the listing of Subspace zones and go to SSCX Trench Wars. Click once on it, then go below the list where you click on the Add Zone button

5) Exit that window, and you should find it in your regular list of zones. Then just enter that like you would with the original Trench Wars Zone.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

After the splash screen you click on "zones".
      In Zones u click on "Download"
      you server list will refresh and scroll down until you see "SSCX Trench Wars" not sscu trench wars.
      You click "download"
      You click "ok"
      Move the cursor to your newly loaded SSCX Trench Wars server and click "play".

that should get you hooked up.
      $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

my explanation owns yours kim
        $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Ok when i do that it says Error. Unable to retrieve new zone listing. Make sure you are using one or more valid directory server addresses (example: sscentral.subspace.net)

Comment

uh when youre trying to download new zones from the zone listing thing copy and paste this following line into the field labelled "Directory Server Address List"

sscentral.subspace.inet.fi sscentral.subspacehq.com sscentral.subspace.net sscentral.ds98.com

if that doesnt work i guess you could try this:
            go to your continuum folder and open the file called "zone.dat" using notepad and insert these two lines at the top of the list:

SSCX Trench Wars,64.85.65.229,5400,,0
            #SSCU Trench Wars (temp) - Sysops: DoCk> and PriitK - http://www.trenchwars.org ss://server.trenchwars.org

you might want to make a backup of zone.dat before you do this though... just incase it gets messed up.

Edit:
            hmm those two lines didnt appear too good in this forum thing...
            the first line should be

SSCX Trench Wars,64.85.65.229,5400,,0

and right under it should be

#SSCU Trench Wars (temp) - Sysops: DoCk> and PriitK - http://www.trenchwars.org ss://server.trenchwars.org

^thats 1 line btw... stupid forum thing makes it go onto two
            Last edited by Cpt.Guano!; 03-31-2003, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Worked the directory server list addresses must have been wrong. thanks a ton for the help everyone

Comment

Moved to Help
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Btw, SSCU Trench Wars is currently down.
                  - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Working...
                  X