Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawning in Twel

Hello,

I've recently returned to playing Twel and I've noticed that there are no restrictions regarding spawning.
    One can spawn numerously without consequences, there are warnings but no physical effect.

I would appreciate if you checked it, thank you.
    Anton.

change your duel setting to, "warp on deaths"

magic, no more spawning
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

mega is solving people's problems back and forth. What a zh!
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

There is no warning message? There should be a warning to the player that spawned within a certain timelimit. Which should be just about the time it takes to recharge your ship. I'll investigate this one further later on to see if I can get a hold of what you mean.

As of right now we're working on changing things around to get ready for another season. And I've found a few little bugs as well as the other Ops have found some things too.
        Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
        3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
        1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
        1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
        1:Markmrw> :O
        1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by PureOwnage View Post
          There is no warning message? There should be a warning to the player that spawned within a certain timelimit. Which should be just about the time it takes to recharge your ship. I'll investigate this one further later on to see if I can get a hold of what you mean.

As of right now we're working on changing things around to get ready for another season. And I've found a few little bugs as well as the other Ops have found some things too.
          They aren't consistent, sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesn't.. Thanks.
          I was referring to spiders btw, perhaps the ship settings have something to do with it.

And Mega, your wisdom overwhelms me.. yet I was reporting a bug, not asking for playing instructions, thanks.

Comment

I have just started playing duel. It seems to have a 5 second spawn time. Then if you kill anytime after that it will count (including spawning again). But the 5 seconds restarts after a RECORDED kill. And if you have 3 spawns, you forfeit.

Comment

Working...
            X