Information Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Request

Is there any way that I can get a copy of the server.ini file for Trench Wars (passwords obviously not included) and the standard Trench Wars ship settings?

The network at the college I attend has a firewall up so I can't play SS online... I figure my best bet is creating a zone and small server identical to the current Trench Wars settings so I can at least play private games with my friends locally.

Or maybe I don't really need the server.ini information? I'm a little lost... any help?

I really doubt TW will be willing to give freely there files just like that. I'm affraid I can't help you on that matter. Sorry.
    <3 TW Radio

Comment

i supose u could ask a mod nicely with a cute and inocent smile. start with DoCk> pretend 2 be a blond woman in need of a server.ini file...... u never no.
      - Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk? -

- Life is a game. Shit, I've lost the Bastard Dice... -

Comment

Dock> will most likely laugh if you even get close to him, with those intentions. For your own safety and stability of your current mental status: don't ask.

Bug Erathia instead.
        <3 TW Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Lea

Bug Erathia instead.
          It may not be any more helpful, but bug him anyway.

Comment

Of course it's not going to be helpful! He's in my squad and I always pook him with a stick... it's real fun 2!
            <3 TW Radio

Comment

Re: Information Request

Originally posted by RoboHelp
              (RoboHelp)>The Trench Wars settings are not publicly available. If you need help setting up a server, please visit http://www.shanky.com/server.
              so youre going to have to try to simulate your own tw settings sorry...

im not sure about the server.ini though...

Comment

so youre going to have to try to simulate your own tw settings
                Ouch! Looks like you have a few hours of setting changes ahead to do. Good luck. Otherwise, you might want to contact your local computer engineer and ask him nicely to let the program by... I doubt it.

"See I want to play this game called Subspace..." - Nah I doubt it.
                <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
                X