TWEL sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL sucks!

Is it me, or has the dueling league died a horrible death?

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
    Is it me, or has the dueling league died a horrible death?
    i kept asking why staff never set new twel Ops and made another season of it, and was told they were going to... but I sure havent seen anything to prove that they are doing anything at all with it... what a waste of a great league idea... this league had a lot more potential than staff apparently decided it was worth
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      i kept asking why staff never set new twel Ops and made another season of it, and was told they were going to... but I sure havent seen anything to prove that they are doing anything at all with it... what a waste of a great league idea... this league had a lot more potential than staff apparently decided it was worth
      last i heard they were needing/completing bot work
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Yes the bot is not finished and with the loss of milosh and a couple others on vacation, might be sometime, until the bot is finished.. It will be worth the wait in the end so please be patient.

Comment

Working...
        X