PDA

View Full Version : BWC Going into Week 3

Cops
06-13-2008, 07:49 AM
After two vicious weeks of BWC, two teams are officially out UK & Ireland and West USA. Their hopes of winning the cup are officially over. UK & Ireland originally got matched up with East USA, better known as goliath, forcing UK to play one of the top teams. Uk fought long and hard but was unable to fend off the yanks. A week later UK was matched up against Canada B, better known as Canada A's farm squad. Surprisingly Canada B pulled an upset and was able to man handle the shit out of the UK, winning by a gap that separates the North Atlantic. West USA on the other hand was too busy circle jerking each other, poor captainship and a lack of coordination has lead that team to forfeit two weeks in a row.

The two top teams holding records of 2-0 are Canada A and East USA, showing that regardless of Benelux's 5 year rape on the league that the cup is coming home to the North Americans. The leagues has very visible levels of competition, that competition looks as such.

The upper tiers

Canada A
East USA

The middle class

Canada B
Finland

The I've got 1 lose and 1 win due to West USA

ROTW
Benelux

The forget me nots

UK & Ireland
West USA

Week 3 predictions

Clash of the Titans

East USA vs Canada A - easily the most anticipated game of the week, very strong lines both very capable of stealing a win. I think this is a toss up, It's not a safe bet to put money on either team.

Finland vs Benelux - Both decent european teams. Benelux has something to prove this weekend, they use to be the top ranking team in this league and to get rolled over like it's nobodies business doesn't make any sense. Trouper needs to be in this game, he also needs to figure out what his line should be and to make sure he's in it. I could see Finland taking this match depending on their line, this game is just like the first, a toss up.

Canada B vs ROTW - Unfortunately I won't be there this weekend and I'm not sure who else will be there from either team. ROTW and Canada B's performance is solely dependent on who shows up, and recently the turnout for Canada B has been less than hopeful. If either team could produce those inactive clutch players they have buried deep in their roster then they could easily take control of this game. Canada B has the leg up, winning one game compared to ROTW that picked up a forfeit win. I don't think ROTW will give up this match very easily, nor do I think it will be one sided. I expect this game to be blood piss and tears to the very end.

Galleleo
06-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Benelux is a combination off: People not caring about the game anymore, people watching the European Championship and some semi active people. In other words, we aren't going anywhere this BWC.

megaman89
06-13-2008, 01:29 PM
going to show and own the canadians

Major Crisis
06-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Benelux is a combination off: People not caring about the game anymore, people watching the European Championship and some semi active people. In other words, we aren't going anywhere this BWC.

I totally agree..

Jeenyuss
06-13-2008, 11:09 PM
going to show and own the canadians

yeah alright, buddy. just because you have half of tw's player-base on your roster meanwhile staff is doing there best to give you the cup while wiping your asses and jerking cripple off (damn palsy'd fuck) doesn't mean much for your 2-0. i hope you (and the other 152 players on your roster) enjoy the taste of flibb's taint (he hasn't been bathing for weeks in anticipation of this match).

Downfall
06-13-2008, 11:41 PM
fuk cops isnt coming to our game now we have like 2 spids left

RednaZ
06-14-2008, 01:54 AM

I fit the first two descriptions. But would like to add that the way the league is being run and the way our team is not being run really adds to the not caring part.

megaman89
06-14-2008, 02:13 AM
nevermind i'm working. money over bitches that's the motto I follow

Dabram
06-14-2008, 05:32 AM
huh??

i thought we were out because we lost our first game??

lol

Dabram
06-14-2008, 05:41 AM
seriously who was stupid enough to not only make this event suddenly 10 times longer, but also run it DURING the EUROPEAN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS, so NO European will show up (except Finns)..

sigh..

i'm gonna try to show, since it would be 'slightly funny' to just kick east usa's ass in the finals, on paper they look big, but BNL has much more talent in the small roster.. but i'll probably be watching turkey - czechs tho.. and most likely the finals for BWC will be on the same day as Holland will be winning the EC..

Mantra-Slider
06-14-2008, 06:04 AM
me and stayon are taking turns to play in bwc cos its obvious we cant play together while EC is going on. GO SUCK A HORSECOCK YOU FUCKING ANIMAL RAPING ASSFUCKER STAYON BITCH!!

Flub
06-14-2008, 07:29 AM
even though Belgium aint in in EC, still gotta cheer for The Netherlands!

not like i'll play in bwc anyway

P.S. France and italy got pwned

Stayon
06-14-2008, 04:24 PM
lol im not even captain and i actually bothered to msg our starters and i completly forgot portugal plays tomorrow dunno if i can play sorry mantra!

Downfall
06-14-2008, 07:51 PM
nevermind i'm working. money over bitches that's the motto I follow

Bitches being East Us? which is practically dice line :P

and no stayon/mantra against us for tmrw sounds good

Dreamwin
06-15-2008, 10:18 AM
nice work there cops.

Zerzera
06-15-2008, 05:27 PM
BNL is going for the back door. The black horse! the underdog! VICTOR PASTA!

Galleleo
06-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Next weeks Match for Benelux is during an EC quarter Final, I doubt many will show.

Pressure Drop
06-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Clash of the Titans

East USA vs Canada A - easily the most anticipated game of the week, very strong lines both very capable of stealing a win. I think this is a toss up, It's not a safe bet to put money on either team.

Finland vs Benelux - Both decent european teams. Benelux has something to prove this weekend, they use to be the top ranking team in this league and to get rolled over like it's nobodies business doesn't make any sense. Trouper needs to be in this game, he also needs to figure out what his line should be and to make sure he's in it. I could see Finland taking this match depending on their line, this game is just like the first, a toss up.

Canada B vs ROTW - Unfortunately I won't be there this weekend and I'm not sure who else will be there from either team. ROTW and Canada B's performance is solely dependent on who shows up, and recently the turnout for Canada B has been less than hopeful. If either team could produce those inactive clutch players they have buried deep in their roster then they could easily take control of this game. Canada B has the leg up, winning one game compared to ROTW that picked up a forfeit win. I don't think ROTW will give up this match very easily, nor do I think it will be one sided. I expect this game to be blood piss and tears to the very end.

2 out of 3 ain't bad at all :)

as for the one you got wrong :P

yea the European championships is on so hardly any euro's showed up and i wasn't going too but ended up going meh i'll catch the second half - and what a game turkey vs cezh turned out to be in the second half !!

but canda b was missing a lot off peeps too , do they all love european football like glavitik who talks to me about the english premier league? :D

ultimately it was a pretty onesided match with canada rallying towards the end and doing better but it was allready pretty much over and RotW was still getting flag time.

Sets up an interesting BNL vs RotW tie, out of the 2 matches i've watched BNL have showed a patchy line up and a far cry from their old domination days with only 2 or 3 of them starting, still they comfortable beat the finns today

Cops
06-16-2008, 12:28 AM
fuk cops isnt coming to our game now we have like 2 spids left

I was white water rafting, if it was work I totally would have called in sick.

bummer.

Aquatiq
06-16-2008, 12:43 AM
I was white water rafting, if it was work I totally would have called in sick.

bummer.

wait you confused the hell out of me, i was pretty sure i clicked on the bwc thread, until i saw this

PH
06-16-2008, 12:46 AM
SUNDAY 1:00 EST East USA vs. Canada A

lets own these stupid canadians like we did with finland. eh?http://i25.tinypic.com/rvh9ua.jpg

Tsumetai
06-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Ah, PH, you always have the perfect image to post. How do you do it?