Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems

Everytime I try to start up continuum.exe, an error pops up saying the exe has been altered. I reinstall it and it works, but if i try again, it pops up with an error saying it has been altered. I have Norton Anti-Virus and i have all the updates, but that wouldnt help. what kind of virus only attacks continuum.exe? Help me now

Hi Worr!

When you unistall Subspace make sure the whole directory is deleted. SS has the tendancy to leave the macros and profiles names even if you uninstall the program. Then, reinstall the program.

If it still doesn't work after that, then try to copy and paste the continuum.exe file and rename the copied file "ss.exe". Do not make a shortcut, that won't do anything.

Hope that helps!
    <3 TW Radio

Comment

Sometimes anti virus software will alter files that are infected with viruses. Trend Micro House Call is a free online anti virus scanner that works pretty well, if you have any viruses it will find it and tell you what it specifly does to your computer.

Comment

Nothing has been working. I reformatted and it still does this. I blame it on TW! But what kind of virus only attacks continuum.exe? It has never done this before

Comment

It's not the virus that's doing this... it's probably somekind of conflicting softwares.

Try running a complete system-wide search.
          <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
          X