Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a screenshot but a record

Originally posted by Aquatiq, over 6 years ago
    We started w/ excellent warp above the bar and near center. We took base and had a defence set up in midbase within 15 sec. of starting. Paladen foresaw a tube defense and entered through a side entrance. They quickly started attacking. After about a minute we were both in flag room fighting it out. it was about 20k to 2.5k for NS. Again and again, paladin kept coming back and made very good efforts at taking fr. when it was about 36k to 3k, we had enough time to set up some mines and start covering midbase again. Paladin retook the midbase and headed for fr. A spider line was set up and proved successful. Kjw was able to warp into fr after the pal shark had cleared the entrance, but the NS spiders took him out. After that we retook midbase and started firing down tube, which proved helpful but not successful. It was 50k to 3.3k. Ckpoon (terr for NS) had not died yet and was 10-0. due to his skills as a terr, NS was able to keep coming back to replace their defence in midbase as paladin quickly came back for more. Aside from the occasional breakthrough of pal sharks, NS had it covered.. score was 76k to 4k. some subs for pal gave them some more spiders at 93k to 4k, pal finaly took fr. NS spiders were able to break in while pal was still setting up its defence but to no avail. The paladin mines caused some trouble until the entire NS team swarmed in at once. All that was left holding base was a NS jav (rr) and a pal shark (starweaver ZH). Both teams raced back and occupied fr. NS gained the upper hand and backed thepal terr into a corner. A few minutes later with 9 minutes remaining ns cleared the remaining wbs from the fr. score: 115k to 12k. We set up mines again and battled in midbase. With 5 minutes left score was 130k to 11k. banaking (spider NS) has over 110 kills with 2:1 with rr (jav) following closely with 100-45. 1 min left score 152k to 11.2k. game over! Final score 155.5k to 11.3k. paladin was never really able to recover. GG! Mvp = bananaking (112-57)
    And then I decided to become an English major o_O

I came
    afksry

Comment

I saw
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like