This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil vs Germany

well i have been watching the match for about 45 minutes now and no one has scored Ronaldo had chances in scoring but Germany are just too good who do you think is gonna win ? post a reply! GO BRAZIL! well this year im cheering BRAZIL!

Germany good? Dont make me laugh!

Ri
    (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

lol, defence are good c'mon you have to agree to be fair GO BRAZIL! hey ria btw i havent spoke to in a while

Comment

BRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!! VBRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!! V BRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL HAS WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Comment

ELITE!!

HAHAHHA GG HAHAHAHA

Ri

Comment

you sound like a japanese person ria " ahahahhahahah ya ya ya GG hahahaha " lol :P no offence

Comment

Im just laughing all the time fewl

Hhahahahahah

Ri

Comment

euh , im tired and its only 2:02 pm

Comment

Indeed a nice match.
                  jee

Comment

Germany had some faults... if their goalie hadnt broken his hand or what not... and that guy wasn't out they would have DEFFINETLY had a better chance... would have been a lot closer

Comment

One thing that no ones seems to have picked up from the game is that all the high balls that the Germans played into the brazilian box were headed straight out by the brazilians. Its not that hard to work out that if tey are winning the headers play to feet. I also feel that Cafu and Roberto Carlos should have come forward a lot more than they did. With 3 centre halves they needent have worried about being exposed at the back as long as they were well organised and Lucio didnt go on a run at the same time as they did. I thought Rivaldo made no impact on the game whatsoever, and was totally overlooked by Kleberson and Gilberto Silva in midfield when they passed the ball forwards. In the first half and hour the brazilians played a lot of high balls for ronaldo. That is no what brazilian football is about and I'm glad that Scolari cahgned that. Those high balls and general insecurity from brazil allowed did hamann to dominate the midfield for germany and thus they had most of the ball in the first half. Second half brazil calmed down and the rest is history.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        I thought Rivaldo made no impact on the game whatsoever
                        You mean the Rivaldo who took the ball in, waited for Ronaldo then shot hard knowing that Ronaldo would get the rebound for the first goal? Or the Rivaldo who smartly let a pass go past him so that it would go straight to Ronaldo who had a better angle when the 2nd goal was scored?

Anyway GG Brazil

-Epi
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                          Germany had some faults... if their goalie hadnt broken his hand or what not... and that guy wasn't out they would have DEFFINETLY had a better chance... would have been a lot closer
                          Heh I remember on TV (In Canada on CBC) they were comparing the goalie Oliver Khan to Dominic Hasek. I guess he's more like a Patrick Roy :P

-Epi
                          (for more hockey analogy, Rivaldo pulled a Lemieux for the 2nd goal by Ronaldo)
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

im glad BRAZIL won,
                            im from holland and certainly didnt want my neighboor country to win WC

holland and germany are SWORN nmez

and ronaldo sucked!! he should have scored at least 4 times
                            and kahn is a dopehead

and i suck at soccer
                            and and and and and $^_(*#%#
                            Trench Wars Moderator
                            TW Gallery Admin
                            TWEL Operator
                            aka ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

You mean the Rivaldo who took the ball in, waited for Ronaldo then shot hard knowing that Ronaldo would get the rebound for the first goal? Or the Rivaldo who smartly let a pass go past him so that it would go straight to Ronaldo who had a better angle when the 2nd goal was scored?

Anyway GG Brazil

-Epi
                              No, Rivaldo who did feck all for 89 minutes towards helping his team, when in the past matches he has been what most of his play revolves around. You could argue that Michael Owen does sod all for england every time he plays for 89 minutes, but does brilliantly the one minute he scores if you look at it that way.
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X