Clear All

• Do These People Actually Get Caught?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MOZiHoCrs...eature=related
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Originally posted by GodDonkano
    This is me using the alias of DoCk> when the biller was offline. I did all of the hacking manually through CE and took the mods ~10 minutes to respond to my hacking.
    ...Because it usually takes longer when the biller is offline. But yes, these people do get caught. This particular nimrod is permanently banned from TW and has been collectively netbanned at least 6 times. Why do you ask?

Comment

Idk seems odd people would post this shit on youtube. Anyone know when we will be off the backup biller?
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Wish I knew. Wish anybody knew. No one does.

Comment

Also that video is from before the 0.40 update, which prevents people using that hack
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
            Also that video is from before the 0.40 update, which prevents people using that hack
            Thank god for that
            Although I liked banning ppl from dev since they could just come there and hack their balls off.. And get mysteriously banned everywhere.
            Btw my name is on that video, I'm so famous now, all hail Unliked.
            2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
            2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
            2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
            2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
            2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
            2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
            --
            1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
            1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

Donkano had tried multiple times to bring awareness about how easily exploitable Continuum was. It's quite sad that it took 5 years for PriitK and the SSCouncil to even respond after having ignored him and many others for so long.

Anyhow Rudy, no point in trying to glorify how many times he's been netbanned. Kinda obvious, no?
              Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
              -Buddha

Comment

lmao

Comment

Yea CE hasn't worked for a while now.

And I think less than 10 percent of the people that used it got caught. Most people weren't dumb enough to go around spraying bullets like that.
                  While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                  Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

i liked the part where ajant thought he could kill him and got owned
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Donkano used to be an ok guy (never too bright, but ok), then for whatever reason he became a dickwad
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                        i liked the part where ajant thought he could kill him and got owned
                        Ohh I remember that. lulz
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                        X