Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors...what's true?

Question for the masses.

I've heard British Squad has turned down their bid for twlb. Is this true or just a rumor?

A post from a BS member would be nice.

Also, is NS returning or not? I heard they too were going to turn down their bid for twlb, or that they don't meet the 50% returning members to meet the roster requirement??

Any truth shed on this matter would be nice.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Dont post your questions twice jackie :/
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

how about beating LEGO a few times...damn, they gave you those 2 more spots you were wishing for AND onix and dekai dissolved..?skills
      And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
      Racing around to come up behind you again
      The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
      Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

That's kind of funny if Dekai dissolved because they didn't get in, and now if NS and Brits (Which I haven't heard anything saying they will besides this post by the way) back out, LEGO and Bohemians might actually make it in.

Comment

fuck bohemians, theyre nothing and dnt deserve to be in leagues. but id like to see them make it just so we can smash their faces.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Rumors ?.... Beauty cant base
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I have heard a lot poo being flung at my squad, and no we are not turning down our bid, as far as I know.
              1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

melee > bohemians + lego

i think i would get as much entertainment watching those two make twlb over us as i would from actually seeing my squad play in it. . . (sarcasm, maybe)
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Do you see us coming to forums and trashtalking your squad? We're ready to play you as long as it's in euro times.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I was pointing the finger at Bohemians and their avarage competition, saw they had maisoul today..too funny, and too late
                    And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
                    Racing around to come up behind you again
                    The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
                    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

Originally posted by Gabraham
                      I was pointing the finger at Bohemians and their avarage competition, saw they had maisoul today..too funny, and too late
                      he said mean things about your wife!

Comment

Maisoul was never good
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Re: Rumors...what's true?

Originally posted by JacKieChan>

Also, is NS returning or not? I heard they too were going to turn down their bid for twlb, or that they don't meet the 50% returning members to meet the roster requirement??

Any truth shed on this matter would be nice.

I thought we (NS) are in for TWLB ... at least that's what I was told a week ago.

EDIT: personally I think we have better spiders for this league season. Although we lost more than half of our better sharks.
                          Last edited by TelC@t; 04-09-2003, 02:44 AM.
                          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Geee wizzz

Golly, I just asked for some simple info and it seems even that is dangerous...

And yes order has returned to the TWLB galaxy as Melee did make twlb and beat out lego and Bohemians. I'm glad you did too, b/c I don't think the areas you guys live in have enough flood insurance to handle ooodles of tears you would have shed if you would have gotten beat out.

Gj, and good luck in twlb.

See you in twlb IF someone takes a dive
                            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Re: Re: Rumors...what's true?

Originally posted by TelC@t
                              Although we lost more than half of our better sharks.
                              So you're saying you don't ahave 50% of your roster?

CHEATERS! STOP THEM! OMG!

..... sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X