Suggestion about Rating System and Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about Rating System and Usage

Rather than forcing all teams to play a 6* rating or lower in ALL there TWDT games why not make it that they are supposed to use a 6* or Lower in one of there TWDT games each week. Like I can use that rating during the TWDT-BD game and not for the dueling games that would be more fairer. The whole point of Draft tournament is yes to find new talent or give people with great potential the opportunity to shine the whole idea of a "dark horse." Like i can choose someone like Sarger and he can shine in Javing but no one ever thought he could. You shoudlnt force teams to use Newbies in every game cause it will be really bad cause the leets wil just kill off the newbies and the game will turn out to be which team can kill the newbie off first will win.
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Max rating per lineup is enough imo, that already forces caps to think lines.

Comment

re

EXACTLY cause u will be forced to pick newbies cause u can fill up ur roster with pure 7s or 8s. Dont force caps to THAN play newbies cause that is just retarded cause caps will just pick a random 4 cause they need to. Let caps think about who is a dark horse and will help there team cause most likely the cap will use them than.
      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      KISS MY RINGS

Comment

sounds good
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

ive been debating in my head and i've changed it in the rules several times whether to do all 3 or 2/3 leagues, i won't drop down to 1/3. but ive made it so that the bulk of the players are 5-7*'s so it rly isnt that hard to put in a 6* or lower player
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

re

make it 7 and lower and it will be much easier and more better in my opinion.
            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
            KISS MY RINGS

Comment

Well 7* would be quite useless again as in "lower rated player" rule

Comment

that's gay, get new players involved. sarger can wait till twl to have a breakout season in jav.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Maybe TWD stats (Games played, games won) should be taken into account, a problem with last TWDT was activity and the activity in TWD can be taken into account for TWDT. The more active player would be more valuable because they'd be sure to show up most of the time. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Maybe for each league/each ship in basing each league you can do a separate rating based off of the games played and statistics. If someone averages 100 kills a TWBD game or 10-13 kills a JD/DD game, they'd be worth more, if someone has like 50 wins in terrier they'd be worth more, a high games played/win in shark, etc.

Also, what about TWL appearances, maybe if someone has played in TWL they won't choke under pressure in TWDT. Past TWL experience could be useful as well.

Comment

too complicated, it's fine the way it is
                      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Its stupid to do that eelam. Keep it all 3. Thats part of the actual draft league. The point is to see what manager can draft better and find those key low VP players. You cant just expect it to be all 7 - 10 vps playing every game thats stupid, i can do that in TWL. What makes draft good is it actualy lets the noobies play and try to proove themselvs to the vets. Keep it 3/3
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

remove jaa as a cap and this will be great!f

Comment

Working...
                          X