Twel Cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twel Cheater

Royce has been getting free wins from welfare: http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index...file&id=268371

and is now #1 in TWEL dueling due to this cheating technique. Please reset his rating back to 1000 to punish him and set an example that cheating will not be tolerated.

hmm knowing welfare is my real playing brother, i think your whole argument is void...

i have seen many in elim acceed ranks by feeding, gg

I WIN!

#1 ATHENE
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

still cheating, i vote for ban
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

i approve of this tactic.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

ANyone notice my multiple wins against royce in wb?

thanks, too easy

On a side note, you can be proven of cheating, whereas most elim players can't be.

Comment

yes i did notice

and yes you are cheating, not one of those games ended with a victory, they're all lag out - forfeits. how can you even begin to say that you're actually playing your "brother" and not cheating? Even if he was your brother why would you play him 9 times in a row, considering that you didn't even kill him 8/9 of those games, and they all ended in lag outs. Obviously you weren't trying to duel him, only to feed your rating by not only playing the same player 9x in a row, but by convincing him to forfeit the match, 9x in a row.
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

This deserves a TWEL ban. I remember when I did this. I got banned for more than a year. All I have to say is... GG Royce.
              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

lol? hes his own person. if he wanted to spec to give me points, thats him...i just agreed into goin to duel with him each time...

he comes up to me, hes like ooo ur not first anymore, lets duel! i agree we go and he specs, he doesnt lag out, he specs...and maybe we could have done the same thing by playing till i beat him, same shit if he isnt trying...so suck my dick, i aint doin shit but win by forfeits...

i actually have 3 losses from the same person in a row because i let him win, cus i didnt give a fuck about points back then, so does that mean he should be banned?

suck my dick u fuckin nerds

edit: and ofcource, if u want me to prove i deserve #1 regardless the feeding, i will rape burnt in a duel, easily, watch his duels, its a bunch of newbies...thats worse then feeding, thats ignoring people who spam him with challenges, i have attacks, killergt and shadowmere as evidence to prove it...

unlike him, if i have to, i will challenge and most likely defeat 2nd and 3rd place on the ladder
                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Twel season has ended, who cares, and how come burnt and royce won't duel me hmm?
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                    lol? hes his own person. if he wanted to spec to give me points, thats him...i just agreed into goin to duel with him each time...

he comes up to me, hes like ooo ur not first anymore, lets duel! i agree we go and he specs, he doesnt lag out, he specs...and maybe we could have done the same thing by playing till i beat him, same shit if he isnt trying...so suck my dick, i aint doin shit but win by forfeits...

i actually have 3 losses from the same person in a row because i let him win, cus i didnt give a fuck about points back then, so does that mean he should be banned?

suck my dick u fuckin nerds

edit: and ofcource, if u want me to prove i deserve #1 regardless the feeding, i will rape burnt in a duel, easily, watch his duels, its a bunch of newbies...thats worse then feeding, thats ignoring people who spam him with challenges, i have attacks, killergt and shadowmere as evidence to prove it...

unlike him, if i have to, i will challenge and most likely defeat 2nd and 3rd place on the ladder
                    Originally posted by royCE
                    hmm knowing welfare is my real playing brother, i think your whole argument is void...

i have seen many in elim acceed ranks by feeding, gg

I WIN!

#1 ATHENE

2:Lance> OMG
                    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

again, i approve of this tactic based on OP's hypocrisy.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lawl

Comment

Working...
                        X