make vys free agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make vys free agent

so originally i thought vys was completely disqualified from playing, but apparently he's still allowed to play - here's my thing with that:

godspeed took over as captain around the 7th round, and vys was picked as the player in the 8th round - what essentially happened here is that burger nipples traded their 8th round pick for a 1st round pick, all while keeping their original 1st round pick.

now, as much as it makes sense to say "haha burger nipples sucks anyways they need all the help they can get," with vys AND paska they instantly become some kind of legendary twdt wb squad and probably the squad to beat in that league.

drop vys from that team and qualify him as a free agent - seeing how deez nuts is already at 16 stars i have no doubt vys will be pushing 20+, and burger nipples will be in the best position to get him with their current lineup because they will have that extra cap room.

so what basically happened, instead of punishing the team who's cap melted down after 7 picks, the punishment instead went to every other team, and burger nipples gets rewarded by trading their 8th pick for another 1st round pick.

doesn't make sense!
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Sorry, but are you mentally assfucked?

godspeed took over as captain around the 7th round, and vys was picked as the player in the 8th round - what essentially happened here is that burger nipples traded their 8th round pick for a 1st round pick, all while keeping their original 1st round pick.
    Idiot, i was forced to pick him.

now, as much as it makes sense to say "haha burger nipples sucks anyways they need all the help they can get," with vys AND paska they instantly become some kind of legendary twdt wb squad and probably the squad to beat in that league.
    Moron. We > you, we need all the help we can get? laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
      so originally i thought vys was completely disqualified from playing, but apparently he's still allowed to play - here's my thing with that:

drop vys from that team and qualify him as a free agent - seeing how deez nuts is already at 16 stars i have no doubt vys will be pushing 20+, and burger nipples will be in the best position to get him with their current lineup because they will have that extra cap room.

so what basically happened, instead of punishing the team who's cap melted down after 7 picks, the punishment instead went to every other team, and burger nipples gets rewarded by trading their 8th pick for another 1st round pick.

doesn't make sense!
      i was talked out of disqualifying him on our frequency during the draft, which you were on and you failed to contest it then. i may work out a punishment for him but i'm still thinking about it. and godspeed was at a disadvantage when he took over as cap because he probably didn't have a draft board set up like the rest of you and he also probably wasn't keeping track of who was picked so he missed out on some sleepers. i am still debating what i should do, ill have a decision by the weekend though, but he will not be in free agency
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

thank you for the civil reply. dunno wtf is wrong with this godspeed kid though

since you were "forced" to pick vys in the 8th round, here's a trade offer for you: da1 for vys
        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

dropping vys now would mean that gs' team loses out on an 8th round pick, when plenty of good players were still available.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

what did vys do?
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
              what did vys do?
              he quit after picking a player who quit subspace. He was trying to get his pick and when he didnt get his way, basically told everyone and anyone to screw themselves
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

^its actually true

Comment

What a baby.

Comment

Working...
                  X