Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last day of TWD: TRL must be banned from leagues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day of TWD: TRL must be banned from leagues.

Today will be final day for twd. A lot of squads are battling for the last open spots for Trenchwars League. Its going to be very close for some squads, like mine. However it would suck if we wouldnt make it to twl, I do feel satisfied that we tried to be competitive with other squads in a fair way, despite of our lames against Light and Rampage once: we didnt use double squadders, we didnt lagcheat and we tried to duel as much as possible. Also we never switched squadnames or added - Bandits - or something to get clean scores. So this is not really some kind of excuse to get into twl, because if we fail to get into twl I wouldnt even care anymore when I look back at all the things that have happened.

Last month twd was getting more and more serious. Unfortunately some squads took this so serious that they started to recruit players and let them being on two squads at same time, also named doublesquadders. Some squads started to have pilots without ranks, scores, stats with non-previous squads. Ofcourse some people may start again under a new name, but sometimes things get suspicious.

Today I was checking a match of TRL vs Triads. In TRL a player named Pyrotech was playing 3rd round. Maybe second too, but I didnt pay attention. As I had never seen a guy named Pyrotech before he asked him what his name was.

Na$> who are you
    Pyrotech> why ask?
    Na$> tell me
    Na$> because you joined since today with a name I dont know

(this was actually wrong because today its 8th of april, not 7, my bad)

Na$> ..
    Pyrotech> 1 min
    Na$> well ?
    Pyrotech> Can't say :/
    Na$> ur a doublesquadder... I feel it , I sense it...
    Pyrotech> then who am I?

Since I wasnt getting an answer I asked pino on pubchat.

PiNO!> jij had ook nog nooit gehoord van taka en die owned ook iedereen het zijn gewoon svs spelers (je moet ze ergens vandaan halen :P)

he claims he gets them from svs. Funny, I never see pino! in svs nor does he ever recruit there, also it would be risky to recruit svs players without having them seeing played in here. But even besides that... the story goes on...

So pino! tried to convince me pyrotech was from svs. Ofcourse I didnt believe him, I play this game too long to be fooled like that.
    So I told pino that since pyrotech was affraid to tell me his name.

Pyrotech> is it so bad that i dont want to reveal my other name?

So I said that it would be pointless to refuse saying his previous name or other name, since he was supposed to be a svs player and his name wouldnt ring any bells at all anyhow. Ofcourse it was obvious that he wasnt a svs player, so I tried to trick him.

And then Pyrotech surprisely admitted he is a doublesquadder:

Pyrotech> Its called check out the opponent who have some friends of yours before you join another squad.
    Pyrotech> im gonna be exclusive to trl very soon.

I didnt expect him to be saying this all of the sudden, but since Pino! didnt know that he has said to me that in private I tried to trick pino.

ino!:haha een mod was in de arena en pyrotech zei dit: Pyrotech> im gonna be exclusive to trl very soon.

(in english: Haha a mod was in the arena and pyrotech said this:..)

(PiNO!)>LOL WEET JE DAT HET ALOUD IS OM DOUBLE SQUADERS TE HEBBEN

(in English: LOL DO YOU KNOW ITS ALLOWED TO HAVE DOUBLESQUADDERS)

(PiNO!)>suc6 loser je mag double squaden in twd maar nie in twl jij snapt het echt nie he jmr dat method ook in trl zit :P

(and succes loser you may doublesquad in twd but not in twl, you dont understand shit its a pity method is in trl too :P)

I have already spoken with Demonic about this and some other staffers. If TRL isnt going to get banned from twl it would be a disgrace to other new squads, for example like Burning Rose, Supremecy etc.

Since Pino went to TRL they not only changed T.R.L to *T.R.L* but also they recruited some guys who might have been doublesquadders. Also Pino admits he uses them and claims its okay and allowed.

Not only do I hate pino and TRL itself, but also I do think its oh so irritating if people are using doublesquadders and that the captains of a squad encourages it so they can make it to twl.

If nothing will be done then this game is corrupted or ran by powerless people.

In both ways, TWD would have been a failure.

Peace out
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

I made a thread about jessus for tw fool, since he allways trashtalks me, but now I can vote for myself for tw fool:

it was Synched, one of my own - I thought loyal - members.
    Pyrotech was synched. Its unbelievable.

Why cant people be honest and just play for one squad ?
    its so sad, being a squadcaptain sux.

And I cant even change my roster :*
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

... you care so much...
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

a little too much...shouldn't there be a limit on how much someone can rant on these forums?
        Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
          I made a thread about jessus for tw fool, since he allways trashtalks me, but now I can vote for myself for tw fool:
          i'll second that vote. haha he gotcha good.
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

lol Nas owns, this is too funny

Comment

Working...
            X