about everyone bidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about everyone bidding

I don't understand how everyone has so much cap space to be spending 20+ *s on guys like deez nuts in one thread, and then spending 15* on some other player in another, then 16* on another, and so on and so forth

Do they even have the cap space for this? I see jaa and efhats names on every bid thread, how can they have enough space to bid on 10 different players all in the 15*+ range?

I think this system is flawed hardcore
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

i ran the numbers before placing the bids, i know what im doing
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I have no clue what I am doing LOLoLOlOlol

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        I don't understand how everyone has so much cap space to be spending 20+ *s on guys like deez nuts in one thread, and then spending 15* on some other player in another, then 16* on another, and so on and so forth

Do they even have the cap space for this? I see jaa and efhats names on every bid thread, how can they have enough space to bid on 10 different players all in the 15*+ range?

I think this system is flawed hardcore
        i add the numbers at the end of every day of ppl's current players and bids. lucky for thix, someone outbid him on dazz or else he would have been 16 over yesterday, some people (like singer) have tremendous cap space left and only need one player to meet the 30 minimum

EDIT: oh...not anymore he just dropped people :S
        Last edited by Summa; 07-24-2008, 12:46 PM.
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
        X