Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not picked?

Hey everyone,
    (EDIT) Could someone explain the waiver process to me?

Please disregard my original question. I'm sure I could find an explanation to this new question somewhere, but I might as well ask here now that I have a thread open.

oar
    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
    1: oar> yeah
    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
    1: hed> and after dinner
    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
    3: Nimesh> my sis does
    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Captains have a certian amount of *'s they're allowed to use. Players are all worth different amount of *'s (4* - 10*). Captains pick a team (25) based on star(*) value of players. They can sell and buy players (on the waiver list) for trades to improve their team if they see fit. Breaching the maximum amount of * value results in players being kicked from roster by an Operator, until the amount of * value a team has is below the maximum * value they are allowed to have.

Basically, waivers are players on 'standby' for captains to buy, whether to improve the team or to axe an inactive currently on their team in order to recruit an active member
    1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
    1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
    X