Waivers Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waivers Idea

Every saturday say for an odd hour there could be a small event that allows only the waiver listed players to play and show themselves to any recruiters. So host a wb elim, jav elim and then a basing match with all of the listed waiver players that want in as spiders after the main ships have been chosen so no waiver player has to sit. This last event could be held in one of the bigger basing arenas like boki. Even if no interest is shown from any captains, at least the waiver listed people will feel like there taking part.

If anything it could show which people in the waivers list actually turn up and are really wanting to get picked up by any of the teams. To take it further still, the statistics could be saved each week for recruiters to ponder at. What do people think to this idea?

Sorry if this idea is in the wrong place or if theres already some kind of system in place for this.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

i bid 6 stars on ardour

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

the problem is the 2* penalty for releasing players, I would release some afkers and bid on some players on the waiver list but the penalty makes it not worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
        the problem is the 2* penalty for releasing players, I would release some afkers and bid on some players on the waiver list but the penalty makes it not worth it
        for afkers i think the penalty should be waived. for non afkers it should be more harsh

just my opinion

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
        X