TWDT HoN Week #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT HoN Week #2

This week showed very different results than last week, with a whole clusterfuck of new shining stars, and stars from past weeks failing to deliver. Lets break it down by team again shall we? (In no paticular order after the first two)

Candy King: One of two completely different teams to go undefeated this week, and did so in a very decisive manner. With a 50-23 win in javs over Burger Nipples, Singer said it best "zeebu proved he was worth adding again" (17-8) In the basing circuit, we played a 2nd string spider line with 4 6*'s in the lineup overall and still won by 6 minutes over Suede's Durban Poison. Honorable mentions are Sir Chrono and Wingzero for their 6 teks combined. The warbird matchup against MG could best be compared to a ?go wbduel match between Ossify and Pirates, with our warbirds making it a point to fly in a complete circle around the opponent before shoving a bullet up their ass. Amar is the Candy Ass of the week with his failure to produce against a heavily overmatched opponent, and Geio being the Candy KING because he won't leave me alone otherwise. (Happy?)

Top5Squad: The only other team to go 3-0 this week, and I wouldn't expect anything less from a captain who wastes his entire Friday night waiting for the last minute to make bids on players on his TWDT team. Of his 3 new recruits, 1 showed up and actually performed up to par (Ardour) and Fludd with a meager 7-7 in a DT-J win. Da1 and crew handed MG a pretty embarassing loss with a 59 kill MVP, stolen right out from under JAMAL's spider performance (77-37). Your HoN mention for the week are Jones (9-3 in WB) and your Top5Clown has to go to Da1andonly (1-7 in DT-J) I told you last week, and I will say it again, Da1 is not a 2 league player, stop treating him like one.

Burger Nipples: Not really too sure what to say about this team. 2-1 is not a bad showing for the week, but they deserved to go 1-2. Handed the worst beating in TWDT yet this season in javs (50-23) Your entire jav line deserves to be hung upside down and lashed. Instinctive (0-10) Vys (5-10) Jrahan (6-10) and Voth (8-10 with a tk) should not be added in javs again, for they are your NoTs for the week. Very good game played in DT-B though, with a 9 second win over BF. Jrahan did his usual 40 kills more and 30 deaths less than the rest of the spiders (Which ear did he camp in? I missed it) and Voth stayed alive better than the opposing terr (Scoop). Good job in your win in DT-D against a much better line. I will mention Izor as a Hot this week for performing better than usual (14-9 and MVP) and bike with a solid 11-5.

Spiral: Very decisive win in DT-J this week showing an all Pirates + Phizey line with Raples leading the way with a 14-7. Anidalife deserves a mention for his MVP performance in DT-B this week (88-50). This guy came out of nowhere about a year ago and is quickly earning his way up the respect ladder when it comes to spiders. Another dismal performance this week from Hercules in the WB department with a 3-8, as well as the rest of your warbird line. Zelazny was the only one who did his part, although he was protecting his precious rec while he team was getting 3 on 1'd and 4 on 1'd until he was the only one left. Shame on you.

Mushroom Gladiators: What the hell is the matter with you. 0-3 this week and it really is no suprise. You got raped in DT-J by adding absolutely ZERO quality javs. You got raped in DT-B which was the only division in which you were considered a threat. You got raped in DT-D (though the score doesnt reflect rape, it was). Instead of trying to pick apart each game and find some stars, I'm just gonna say that you don't get any. You suck something awful, and somebody better step up next week and win at least 2 games, or your season is over.

Buncha Freqs: 3-0 last week, and 0-3 this week. Perfect model of consistency. Starting in DT-J, with what should be your MVP every single week for what you paid for him, over rated Dazzal performed average for Dazzal with a below average 5-10. lol @ 20something stars, what a joke. In DT-B you did player a pretty solid line, but to re-emphasize what I said last week, you lost a close game due to YES terr superiority. Deflate your ego, and consider other candidates for terr. You are fantastic with a fantastic team to support you most of the time, but that proved not to be the case today. Also shame on your spids for getting 1 Tek between all 4 of them. You may not be much of a terr, but you are a warbird to be feared, with that said, nobody stepped up today to make up for BrokenFist's 2-8 performance. I am going to assume that HTF wants off your team due to your lack of variety in lineups, and inability to handle a bruised ego. Can't blame him really. You do have 1 hot this week, that person being Siaxis who was a star last week in javs, and this week in wbs (11-10).

Luck: I can't blame Dreamwin for his losses this week. (Not entirely anyways) for he added a very decent line in DT-J. Just everybody that played sucked a giant whale penis. In DT-B, I blame Dreamwin. Same story as scoop dude, just about 30X more extreme. Even with a fantastic team behind you, you fucking suck in terr. Start terring zizzo before you go 0-4 in the one league you can play well in outside of TWDT. Props to CAOS though for managing to go 2:1 and losing anyways. You can thank scoop for your DT-D win for not subbing BF earlier, but props to your 1 good performer of the day in Nimrook (17-9 MVP). That makes you 2-4 so far, you are far from out of it already, but you are not heading in the right direction either. Good luck next week.

Durban Poison: Another week, another DT-J MVP performance from your #1 pick in Reaver. Hypocrit deserves an honorable mention from his pitiful performance last week, to his 11-5 this week. Especially since he was completely surrounded by better players than him. You showed an impressive line in DT-B, but I would recommend lining some PURE BASERS next week, people with more of a knack on how to control a flagroom. Similiar to caos, props to league operator humid for going 2:1 and losing by 6 minutes anyways. Conf/ph/Reaver got 10 teks combined, which is amazing, but I doubt that will happen every week, and you have a deep bench, start digging into it. In DT-D, considering the line you were up against, you didn't do too bad at all. Everyone did their part with the exception of Spikey (5-10) and Ison/Suede (4-10 Combined) Maybe next week you can play some warbirds and not just Reaver and Confluence.

I apologize in advance for any inaccuracies and bruised egos. I do hope the majority of you find this entertaining though. I spent enough time on it. Enjoy.

I think it's cool to read HoN. However, you should actually watch game before you start criticizing someone's terring. Stop looking recs too much. I dont think I cost us the game, no way. Wasn't on my level tho
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      Conf/ph/Reaver got 10 teks combined, which is amazing
      right, but on the flip side i was responsible for 10 of my own terr's deaths. horrible game.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

ya....this fails....you didnt even watch the games :/ lolz

fun to read but its better to read about league HoN, not squads....

didnt even mention my clutch sub in jav (6-3) fu pos
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

youve done a pretty decent job so far, keep up the good work
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

perks of living on the west coast: i can wait until last minute to bid, then go out and get hammered.
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

14 kills is about my 'usual' but last week bike and vys made it hard..i mean when im playing alongside wbs of this caliber i cant always shine now can i
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Lol izor. 2ez
                [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Good post Lizard. I will always be the Candy KING in the TWDTD department. I will lead us to flawless victories, but I couldnt do it without help of great team players such as Deez Nuts, Vitja, Metalkid, and my boy deck. Great games today boys.

Also Thank singer for being one of the best captains. Got to say the guy know's how to pick players that complement each other. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                    14 kills is about my 'usual' but last week bike and vys made it hard..i mean when im playing alongside wbs of this caliber i cant always shine now can i
                    yea u shined vs rejected basers all right ROFL

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88980069
                    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                      Good post Lizard. I will always be the Candy KING in the TWDTD department. I will lead us to flawless victories, but I couldnt do it without help of great team players such as Deez Nuts, Vitja, Metalkid, and my boy deck. Great games today boys.

Also Thank singer for being one of the best captains. Got to say the guy know's how to pick players that complement each other. :grin:

didnt your team lose...
                      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

No we won all three games today.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                          yea u shined vs rejected basers all right ROFL

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88980069
                          owned.

Comment

lol lizard u werent even watching any games, and mg was down like 2 players in basing division but i guess you werent there to realize that, retarded HoN
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

You dont watch games but yet come here and say how ppl camp or how teams get out terred or such imbecile comments.Dont do HoN if your not sure about games or unsure for the comments you make.
                              1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Working...
                              X