Doesn't it make sense....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't it make sense....

to not let players get into draft league at this point. They had quite a bit of time to sign up initially, and if they missed out at that point there was time before it started to be bid on and signed as a free agent.

Seems like all of the extra players that want to join after the league has started have enticed captains to need to find creative ways to get them onto their rosters. I don't blame the captains at all, it is there job to build the best team possible. The question is, why are all these players eligible to play at this point?

In a system where initially all players were "star" ranked to ensure "equal" rosters in the draft process and a hefty star bidding war for free agents before the league began, it throws off the balance when mm89,raspi, and other quality trench warriors can be bought for low star values.

Some argue that having "stars" to bid at this point was strategy, but I would say that most likely it was "dumb luck" to find players of high caliber joining the league at this point. Whatever the reason, it seems this league is headed in the wrong direction with the influx of new players and the price tag that they hold in comparison to the original drafted players.

For what its worth....Its always easy to backseat drive and to look at things in hindsight. Its cool that we have players in the zone willing to put this stuff together in the first place.
    TWLJ Season 5 Champion
    TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
    TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

i bid 4* on ohio
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

11*
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
      X