Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiterabbit productions presents...

TWL TRADING CARDS

That's right boys and girls, at the completion of the current twl season, each and every one of you will be able to purchase and trade amongst yourselves the future in collectible trading cards.

A set of 150 shiny, special, happy cards is currently being constructed featuring all your favourite twl participants. Ever wanted concrete, on paper information regarding all your favourite stars? Our cards will feature stats such as: name, alternate names, age, birthplace, squad, previous squads, leagues participated in, favourite ship(s), average ping, packetloss, and much, much more!

At 2.99 per pack of 14 cards (1 rare, 2 uncommons, and 11 commons) scraping up spare change from mom and dad to fuel your trading card addiction will be hassle free.

How can whiterabbit productions offer such an amazing deal? Well, you see, our insane and fearless leader arrogance is currently an assistant manager at a printing plant@!#!@ We're currently setting up prototypes for card designs and will have some samples available shortly for the TWL community to vote on. Our staff should be in contact with you shortly (if you're important enough) for a complete interview so we can populate our player database with your information in time for printing.

As well, a website will be online shortly to handle all advanced orders.

Thanks for your time,
    whiterabbit productions.

... you guys should have been in Alcoholism. You are waaaaaaaaaay too drunk or stoned or I don't know :P
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Im not buying any unless im one of the cards....hehe

Comment

everything in my being says hate on this idea, but I want the pallies cards (especially that dapper dandy div rides) so bad!
        hehe, funny idea fellas.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

castro is evil

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig
            castro is evil
            If by evil you mean cute, hilarious, intelligent, charismatic and decked out in the most dashing fucking wardrobe known to mankind, then yes, evil I shall be.

Comment

That is obviously worth the money...

Comment

AHAHAHAH!!! L33t!!!
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

lol nice idea

I trade mitch for warportal!!!
                  Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                  BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

i''' give u a2k for hmmmmmmm jack

Comment

Who's rare/uncommon/common?
                      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

My WALLET hopes your joking, but damn I wanna get some TWL trading cards!!
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

For some reason that excitment of opening the pack to see who you get is worth the extreme dorkiness of collecting internet gaming cards. Gum, stickers, temporary tatooes included?

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Will this set feature the special edition silver-foil brookus or the hologram etched Mantra-Slider?

Comment

I'm willing to contribute a pair of underwear if you're going to do the "game worn" series

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X